Ticket problems ongoing | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Ticket problems ongoing

Dec 11, 2006
Plymouth
For those wishing to buy tickets for the Cardiff game, the ticket office problem was resolved early Tuesday afternoon, as I found out this morning when I called in at the office to get six tickets together. Pity Argyle couldn't find the time to let people know, but that's communication, not the strongest card in the Argyle pack, it seems.

C

chappers16

...until problems are resolved, tickets for @CardiffCityFC on Fri available only from https://t.co/OedfkLBUpG: other sales suspended #pafc

This was posted yesterday afternoon

May 8, 2011
Bristol tickets on sale from tomorrow for Green members. There is a revised sales dates at the end of the statement but the preamble to the announcement still has the original dates.

P

Positively Green

Coach Travel
Travel Members - £15
Non Members - £18
Departs from outside the Devonport End at 3pm

Sales Dates
Full Members Only - Thursday, July 20 from 9.30am – One per Member.
White Members – Monday, July 24 from 9.30am – One per Member.
General Sale – Wednesday, July 26.​

Jan 3, 2013
DavePa":12uw7rvp said:
For those wishing to buy tickets for the Cardiff game, the ticket office problem was resolved early Tuesday afternoon, as I found out this morning when I called in at the office to get six tickets together. Pity Argyle couldn't find the time to let people know, but that's communication, not the strongest card in the Argyle pack, it seems.

Surely not....... :funny:

Mar 27, 2013
BIDEFORD NORTH DEVON
Knarf Reprah":2b95z782 said:
DavePa":2b95z782 said:

Let's put a nice positive spin on things !!!

Ordered my Cardiff tickets on Sunday night online and received them in the post this morning

Fantastic customer service from the Argyle Box Office

Never had a problem ordering Tickets

Well Done Argyle :scarf:

Jan 3, 2013
GreenArmy1984":3b9bjd7t said:
Knarf Reprah":3b9bjd7t said:
DavePa":3b9bjd7t said:

Let's put a nice positive spin on things !!!

Ordered my Cardiff tickets on Sunday night online and received them in the post this morning

Fantastic customer service from the Argyle Box Office

Never had a problem ordering Tickets

Well Done Argyle :scarf:

What a surprise

Feb 8, 2005
DavePa":32nr5mic said:

Full apology.

https://www.pafc.co.uk/news/2017/july/we-are-sorry/