Cardiff seating | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Cardiff seating

Mar 23, 2008
Looking to take my son and pay on the day, as he's only a nipper was thinking better in the family stand, can anyone let me know how i get in there? Assume as a friendly it maybe a 'sit anywhere' set up but if not is the access at the far end of the Lyndy?

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
It is not anticipated that the gate will be big. Normally one needs to purchase a ticket from the ticket office in the players' car park behind the old stand. I just wonder on the evening whether the Club will have a pay turnstile or two open on Friday for easier access. Perhaps someone in the know, could post on here to help you, and also possibly me.

Aug 13, 2006
Cornwall
Deacster":1tv8uzhp said:
Looking to take my son and pay on the day, as he's only a nipper was thinking better in the family stand, can anyone let me know how i get in there? Assume as a friendly it maybe a 'sit anywhere' set up but if not is the access at the far end of the Lyndy?

The family area is block 18 and it is showing open via the online site. I purchased my tickets online with seat numbers as per usual. So it looks like the seating arrangements are as BAU. So you can purchase online (€1.35 per ticket extra) or go to the box office.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Ottawa Green":3auyl4i3 said:
According to the Herald the game is TONIGHT

The pair will be in opposition dug-outs tonight when Argyle take on Warnock's Cardiff City at Home Park in their eighth pre-season game (7pm).
Read more at http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/plymout ... qtw2UB6.99
It's been written for tomorrow's paper.

Probably should say that, or be edited, for the online version, but they don't specify.

Apr 12, 2016
Deacster":743ir4fq said:
Apart from taking a chance tomorrow, how do I find out if pay on the day?

Disappointingly this information isn't on the website and should be in my opinion. I dare say there will be pay on the day but it's as clear as mud

Feb 8, 2005
Since I Was 33":1uzsl8uf said:
Deacster":1uzsl8uf said:

Disappointingly this information isn't on the website and should be in my opinion. I dare say there will be pay on the day but it's as clear as mud

If it doesn't say "All Ticket" then it isn't is it?

Mar 23, 2008
Since I Was 33":7ot2mgwm said:
Deacster":7ot2mgwm said:

Indeed, not as though I'm new to this having been a season ticket holder for many years so must be even more confusing if you don't go often.

May 8, 2011
Deacster":7499vd4m said:
Since I Was 33":7499vd4m said:
Deacster":7499vd4m said:

Indeed, not as though I'm new to this having been a season ticket holder for many years so must be even more confusing if you don't go often.

Has the Club announced that it is all ticket, they do when it is, they don't when it isn't.

meetoo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jul 29, 2010
HC Green":tzzvs0nr said:
Deacster":tzzvs0nr said:
Since I Was 33":tzzvs0nr said:
Deacster":tzzvs0nr said:

Has the Club announced that it is all ticket, they do when it is, they don't when it isn't.
But, on other occasions you've had to queue at the box office for an intolerable amount of time to buy a ticket on the day and then walk back to your chosen turnstile. I agree with those that think that in general Argyle's communication skills are pants... Never assume!

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
meetoo":2ffza1u5 said:
HC Green":2ffza1u5 said:
Deacster":2ffza1u5 said:
Since I Was 33":2ffza1u5 said:
Deacster":2ffza1u5 said:

But, on other occasions you've had to queue at the box office for an intolerable amount of time to buy a ticket on the day and then walk back to your chosen turnstile. I agree with those that think that in general Argyle's communication skills are pants... Never assume!
For Cardiff fans tickets are available on the gate on the night. Though I would assume we would have to go to the box office first. Tickets are available to buy tonight though.