Ness Injury anyone know the latest? | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Ness Injury anyone know the latest?

Koala Green

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
✅ Evergreen
Mar 17, 2012
When Ness was signed there was a lot of talk about his injury record. I've noticed he hasn't played at all during pre season, I see Adams is not saying much about his injury. As he has had problems in the past and is now missing most of the pre season fitness work, it does not bode well for the season. I hope I am proved wrong as from what Adams said it looks like this was an important signing he had been chasing a while.

Anyone know the extent of the injury? is it serious?

Mar 23, 2008
Was only just thinking that, don't want to write off a player yet to kick a ball in anger but with a history of injuries and a lack of pre-season training and game time doesn't bode well as he will already playing catch up and does leave us a little light in the centre of midfield.

Aug 24, 2008
This now appears to be 'another fine ness' that we are into. Not kicked a ball but modelled shirts. Not even going on so called tour now. Perhaps will be fit by Christmas.

Mar 21, 2010
Plymouth
Costusdear":17mmpz0v said:
This now appears to be 'another fine ness' that we are into. Not kicked a ball but modelled shirts. Not even going on so called tour now. Perhaps will be fit by Christmas.

Optimism clearly one of your strong points .

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Costusdear":3otpzj3q said:

It is probably a touch of 'karma' after all the punning jokes based on Loch Ness, when he originally signed. Given the physicality of a few of the Cardiff militia last night, it was probably good he did not play.

Tom Cobbley

Jam First
Aug 7, 2011
Oldham
Quintrell_Green":2bxhrh6z said:
Costusdear":2bxhrh6z said:

It is probably a touch of 'karma' after all the punning jokes based on Loch Ness, when he originally signed. Given the physicality of a few of the Cardiff militia last night, it was probably good he did not play.

No need to get the hump

May 22, 2006
The night before the first friendly, he was tweeting how up for the game he was. Must have been. Late injury and serious enough for him to miss a couple of weeks.

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
pastiesforlife":fbvzb7sk said:
The night before the first friendly, he was tweeting how up for the game he was. Must have been. Late injury and serious enough for him to miss a couple of weeks.

Broken toe nail then. Should be back for at least 1 game before his xmas break and no doubt next injury