ChepstowGreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
♣️ SWAG Member
Jade Berrow 23/24
May 1, 2006
Aug 22, 2008
Chicago
I love the matchday moments for a number of reasons.

Primarily, because it allows me, as an exile now living in Chicago, to soak up all of the things I love about watching Argyle. I watch it and remember walking across Central Park and the butterflies in my stomach as the team comes out to Semper Fidelis. I love the sense of camaraderie it captures at away days and the romance of following a team through the lower echelons of English football. It grabs on to the notion that win, lose or draw, the real victory is in standing shoulder to shoulder with your club, community, and in my case as someone who was a born to proud Cornish exiles in another part of the country - heritage.

The other thing I have really enjoyed is watching you develop as a film maker. Particularly in sport, it is all too tempting to regurgitate cliches and resort to tired formulas. From the first Match Day Moments, to now, it is fantastic to see how much you have learned. I love that with every production you are looking to try something new, or apply something that you have learned and experiment with new ways of bringing the Argyle experience to those who could not be there. GreensOnScreen and pasoti are priceless cultural assets to this club. I am so eternally grateful for the time and effort that Argyle fans contribute so that I can enjoy such access to the football team that means so much to me. I would say that your contributions are beginning to approach this level of value and I want to say a huge 'thank you' for the time, effort and creative enthusiasm that you bring to bringing our club to people like me.

Apr 12, 2016
Golden Hind":uxxcukla said:

Primarily, because it allows me, as an exile now living in Chicago, to soak up all of the things I love about watching Argyle. I watch it and remember walking across Central Park and the butterflies in my stomach as the team comes out to Semper Fidelis. I love the sense of camaraderie it captures at away days and the romance of following a team through the lower echelons of English football. It grabs on to the notion that win, lose or draw, the real victory is in standing shoulder to shoulder with your club, community, and in my case as someone who was a born to proud Cornish exiles in another part of the country - heritage.

The other thing I have really enjoyed is watching you develop as a film maker. Particularly in sport, it is all too tempting to regurgitate cliches and resort to tired formulas. From the first Match Day Moments, to now, it is fantastic to see how much you have learned. I love that with every production you are looking to try something new, or apply something that you have learned and experiment with new ways of bringing the Argyle experience to those who could not be there. GreensOnScreen and pasoti are priceless cultural assets to this club. I am so eternally grateful for the time and effort that Argyle fans contribute so that I can enjoy such access to the football team that means so much to me. I would say that your contributions are beginning to approach this level of value and I want to say a huge 'thank you' for the time, effort and creative enthusiasm that you bring to bringing our club to people like me.

Agreed. Essential viewing for me over the last couple of years.

Jul 29, 2010
Golden Hind":202998n9 said:

Amen to that :clap:

Sep 29, 2008
Plymouth
Golden Hind":1nk06jof said:

Thanks, Golden Hind, It means a lot. When I first started to produce these videos for the club I had no idea that they would be as popular as they were. I thought 'maybe a couple of views here and there' and that would be it. Yet, they've grown and grown and in terms of views, and I've grown as I film maker.

The Cardiff Matchday Moments will be slightly different to how the rest of the upcoming seasons will be as I want to try something different as I feel the 'old' Matchday Moment formula is a bit outdated now. I'm using a different software and thanks to the incredible generosity of PASOTI, I'll be using a different camera so my content will have a better look.

Hope you enjoy!

Jun 22, 2008
Taunton
I can't wait to see it. Essential viewing for me and the children. We love to see 8f we can spot ourselves. Four days ourselves at the Tiverton game. My son wheeling away to the right of the goal just after the goal at 1min 25!