Peterborough game | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Peterborough game

B

Bonehead

On sale to green members tomorrow, yet green memberships will not be issued until after Tuesday ??

May 8, 2011
plymouth1970":3tum2hko said:
On sale to green members tomorrow, yet green memberships will not be issued until after Tuesday ??

If you have bought one you are Green Member you don't need your card to buy a ticket, just give them your name and address. If you were a Green Member last year you will keep the same membership number as last year.

Brussels Bureaucrat

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Jun 16, 2017
Ixelles/The City of Plymouth
Is the away end still terracing? I remember going to a very cold FA Cup game there a few years ago when we filled their away end (at least, that's how I remember it). As enjoyable as it is to stand on old-fashioned terracing it's extraordinary that they want £26 for the privilege.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Brussels Bureaucrat":2s7hc402 said:
Is the away end still terracing? I remember going to a very cold FA Cup game there a few years ago when we filled their away end (at least, that's how I remember it). As enjoyable as it is to stand on old-fashioned terracing it's extraordinary that they want £26 for the privilege.
That stand was turned into an all seater stand and is now used by home fans. Away fans are housed in the corner of one of the side stands.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
£26 is ridiculous and it's the same for Peterborough fans, rising to £28 on the day of the game.

General sale Monday 1 August! Should that be Monday 31 July or Tuesday 1 August?

B

Bonehead

HC Green":pbh3rcsy said:
plymouth1970":pbh3rcsy said:

If you have bought one you are Green Member you don't need your card to buy a ticket, just give them your name and address. If you were a Green Member last year you will keep the same membership number as last year.
Thanks

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
SwimWithTheTide":2dp3mzs0 said:
Disgusting that. I hope we ramp up our away prices for when they come down to us.
Good point. Agree 100%.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
memory man":1i7zjp3q said:
SwimWithTheTide":1i7zjp3q said:
Disgusting that. I hope we ramp up our away prices for when they come down to us.
Good point. Agree 100%.

Unfortunately EFL rules stop us doing that. Home and away tickets must be at the same price if the standard of seating area/terracing is the same.

Argyle and all away clubs do receive 5% commission for selling the tickets.