New Kit Arrival | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

New Kit Arrival

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
As far as I can remember, it's almost always been the last weekend of July. People who preorder often get it on the Friday and then it goes on sale on the Saturday.

I could be wrong, but from memory, that's how it's gone before.

Dec 27, 2004
Southampton
Argy1e":216v21j3 said:
As far as I can remember, it's almost always been the last weekend of July. People who preorder often get it on the Friday and then it goes on sale on the Saturday.

I could be wrong, but from memory, that's how it's gone before.

Thanks fella!¬

Leo's Grandad

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 18, 2011
Sunny Plymouth
I'm going up to the shop tomorrow to buy some birthday presents so will ask while I'm there.

Dec 28, 2010
By chance I visited the shop today and enquired about my pre-order.

Walked out with my and my son's "10 Carey" away shirts - first for the general public!

Before you all rush to the shop suggest you hold fire. My shirts when ordered were for collection (not post) only.

Those pre-ordered for posting are being sent out tomorrow.

If you have not pre-ordered then they should be available on either Friday or Saturday.

I was lucky with mine as they had already been printed; paid for; and put in a bag ready for collection in the storeroom. Whether yours is ready for collection will be a lottery until the club formally tell you it is - but should be on Friday.

On another note I had to change up from medium (last year sizing) to large. Maybe due to all those hours in the gym.....

Shirts look great though.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Leo's Grandad":17s1fzzq said:
I'm going up to the shop tomorrow to buy some birthday presents so will ask while I'm there.

That's very kind Leo ... what with it being my birthday tomorrow and all. 2XL btw!! Thanks mate! :thumbs:

66yo!! FFS!! The Number of the (Pogle)Beast!! :shock:

Jul 29, 2010
Away shirt arrived in Sunny Worthing. I say sunny because as soon as the shirt was out of the packet the sun went in complaining about unfair competition.

It is everything I wanted it to be... so bad it's good :cool:

Apr 1, 2017
Pre-ordered mine in the shop,although haven't heard anything...
Should I just go to the shop or wait till I'm contacted?

Jul 29, 2010
Pre orders must be in Born as they're being posted. I'd head up with confidence if you opted for collection. As nice as it would be I can't see them calling everyone first.