Peterborough Tickets | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Peterborough Tickets

greenplumber

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Jun 10, 2015
Hi, anybody else having issues with getting an away ticket, I logged on as normal but when I choose my ticket it comes up with an error.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
greenplumber":ky7865ht said:
Hi, anybody else having issues with getting an away ticket, I logged on as normal but when I chose mty ticket it comes up with an error.
Contact the ticket office and they should be able to sort it out for you. Know a couple of people who have had similar problems today, but they're all sorted now.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
greenplumber":1vurd5o3 said:
Hi, anybody else having issues with getting an away ticket, I logged on as normal but when I choose my ticket it comes up with an error.

There's a drop down box stating "best available", change that from the options to "internet tickets", that usually works.

lipsonlad67

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 17, 2016
Deepest Lincolnshire
greenplumber":rscxfeto said:

Started off with the same problem and thought, 'here we go again'. Being a bit rusty having not ordered anything for a few months, old grey matter took a bit to kick in but cogs slowly turned and eventually went for the "internet tickets" option and that sorted it, so good advice from PL2 3DQ. Hopefully it'll work for you too.

Aug 4, 2011
I changed it to internet tickets, which got me past the 1st stage. I had asked for 2 tickets, and it quite rightly asked me to assign one to another member. I assigned it to my wife (another member) and it came up with the same error I got in the first place! Waste of time, I will use the telephone tomorrow!

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
Anyone know how these are selling? I've got two memberships, but am after three tickets. So will need to chance it for general sale on Monday, a risky move or a safe bet at the moment?

Jul 14, 2008
SwimWithTheTide":2tw4tg7d said:
Anyone know how these are selling? I've got two memberships, but am after three tickets. So will need to chance it for general sale on Monday, a risky move or a safe bet at the moment?

The away section holds 1,800 so you won't have any trouble buying on general sale. I'd be surprised if we take half that. Not an easy place to get to.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Herts_Green":13v6prgq said:
SwimWithTheTide":13v6prgq said:

The away section holds 1,800 so you won't have any trouble buying on general sale. I'd be surprised if we take half that. Not an easy place to get to.
Direct trains from London and Birmingham. Not that difficult to get to for a large section of fans.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Herts_Green":2j5w4h7o said:
SwimWithTheTide":2j5w4h7o said:

For fans travelling from Plymouth there looks to be three routes and all will have their problems.
1. M5, M4, M25, A1M.
2. M5, M42, M6, A14, A605. Probably the least likely given the roadworks on M5/ M42.
3. M5, M4, A34 through Northampton.

Feb 5, 2006
Plymouth.
Herts_Green":2dbg7jz0 said:
SwimWithTheTide":2dbg7jz0 said:

Only a 40 minute train trip from London I think we'll take well over a thousand to this one.

Feb 25, 2011
Saltash
Phoned up yesterday to buy ours.

Not back in the country into the day before the game (and staying in London on the Friday night) so the ticket office agreed that I could collect our tickets from the ground on the day.

Sometimes the ticket office are presented with a trying set of circumstances which they can do nothing about (e.g Liverpool games) but I have always found the team working in that office to be a credit to the club.

Thank you Plymouth Argyle Ticket Office.

Eight days to go!

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
People seem to be forgetting we took 1400 to Cambridge for a season opener a couple seasons ago (practically the same distance). I think we'll just about sell out.