4 offers on the table for a striker

Lev Yashin

🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Aug 1, 2017
Canada
Two quality strikers are the minimum requirement. :thumbs:

Mar 21, 2008
It's going to be a case of how good are our offers, and how do they compare to the offers those players may have also received from other clubs, I can make an offer to buy 4 different houses but if I bid for them all at £30k below asking price then I'm likely to end up with none

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Sounds like DA's letting the strikers know that he has offers in elsewhere.

Might force them into accepting ou offer

Apr 30, 2017
Two names I have heard mentioned are Brock-Madsen or Meite. Birmingham and Cardiff respectively, both loan offers.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Pilgrim28":2u02idz3 said:
Two names I have heard mentioned are Brock-Madsen or Meite. Birmingham and Cardiff respectively, both loan offers.
Well Birmingham are terminating Brock-Madsen's contract so that's not correct.

A

ArgyleGarg0yle

Argy1e":2qyloe11 said:
Pilgrim28":2qyloe11 said:
Well Birmingham are terminating Brock-Madsen's contract so that's not correct.

The offers, as quoted by Adams could refer to transfer bids, loan offers, or in fact contracts to out of contract players. No where does it specify, offers to clubs. Brock-Madsen could well be one of them.

I was about to come here to say, I'd hope one offer might be for Matt Godden, but I've since read Charlton are reportedly offering £1.5m.

*football has officially gone crazy*

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
whoever they are ...... these guys are going to have to get their boots on pretty quick, starting tomorrow night against Bristol City and then again on Saturday against Charlton....otherwise we are going to look pretty toothless.

Aug 3, 2017
Going to the press has to be a warning shot to someone or at least their parent club. But clubs are more likely to hold out and see how much %age of wages they can get a club like is to pay. Especially if the player is going to be potentially attract more than one offer.

I doubt many clubs that we will be able to afford the wages of (at the moment) one of their players are financially flush to be able to let players go out on loan based on likely game-time, if the system fits and how well the club look after the player.

Here is hoping something happens in the next few days.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
You are Stanley Unwin and I claim my £10........