charlton prediction and attendance | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

charlton prediction and attendance

L

London green 94

think this is going to be a tough one against a very good league 1 side , think we can get a draw but I'm going 2 1 charlton , attendance 12 000 with 1000 away fans

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
despite our poor start to the season, I think that the fans will be up for this one and fully expect a 10000+ crowd...just hope the team are up for this match and give us a performance to be proud of

Mar 14, 2009
Charlton destroyed Ipswich two weeks ago 6-1 albeit in a pre-season friendly.

They then played a decent Bristol Rovers side and with 10 men comfortably saw out the game.

They played their second string against Exeter, had 25 shots on goal and eventually won 2-1.

I say all the above because you would of thought with Karl Robinson just appointed and a number of new players it would of taken time to gel. Instead they have hit the ground running

If we are to win we need to win the midfield. Are Fox and Sarcevic those type of players? It's goning to be tough especially if we keep giving away free headers from corners like City's second. The final match of the season against Grimsby it happened. Not sure the issue has been totally dealt with.

A decent crowd of 8,769 will see us lose 1-2.

The result is important, but it's essential Argyle put in a performance to show they can compete.

Nov 22, 2006
I like to think I'm fairly positive about all things green but I think our fortunes are going to get worse before they get better, especially against a Charlton side I expect to be too 6 this season

Argyle 1 Charlton 3

Jun 7, 2006
Given our lack of strikers it's difficult to predict a win from this game. 1-2 Charlton. Hoping I'm wrong of course

Nov 4, 2012
We'll notch a point at least.

1-1 Carey

Att: 11,384 (1,172 away)

I'd go

McCormick

Threlkeld
Edwards
Bradley
Sawyer

Fox
Sarcevic

Ainsworth
Carey
Lameiras

Blissett

Lev Yashin

🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Aug 1, 2017
Canada
Home wins are essential at this level and at this time of year when anything is possible 1-0 Argyle sounds good!
Charlton get another player sent off and we defend for our lives sounds even better! :thumbs:
10,000 give or take a few.
Fox for the winner.