Cheapskate trophy against them up the road! | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Cheapskate trophy against them up the road!

R

rdr123

Oh look......another thread about how terrible the checkatrade trophey is. A lot of people may be against it but its good for our younger and less experienced players. I don't think Alex Fletcher is moaning about it.

R

rdr123

Guiri Green":3622z02o said:
Plus the boycott against MK Dons on Saturday, a few low attendances coming up !

Ridiculous. Some people just as well boycott every game! The team needs our support in every game so that is what I will be doing!

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Welwyn Pilgrim":26iat6fj said:
Everyone??? There was 4000-5000 against Chelsea wasn't there....doesn't seem like everyone to me ..

But how many of them was kids? If I remember right a paying adult who got a ticket before the game was allowed to take up to 3 kids for free. The club should have ran this promotion for a league game, not this stupid cup.

#Bteamboycott

Oct 14, 2015
Not this again....can't we just leave it as those who want to attend will and those who don't won't....going over old ground, fall outs, disagreements. It'll be nothing new...

Jan 7, 2013
I'll be there not missing an Argyle Exeter game no matter what the competition! Expecting about 8-10k heard they should be bringing 1k plus!

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Ade the green":197trs2o said:
This isn't about the boycott.

It's about them in League 2 being a lot better team than us in League 1.

:facepalm: You're obsessed with them.

metroace

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Sep 8, 2011
Glenholt
I was hoping that people could have left this subject out. We are polarised about this matter. Let's not get angry with each other again.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
PL2 3DQ":11r1ldtd said:
Ade the green":11r1ldtd said:
This isn't about the boycott.

It's about them in League 2 being a lot better team than us in League 1.

:facepalm: You're obsessed with them.

Not necessarily but it's quite obvious they're starting the season better than weever had for about 10 years and they can score goals! Right now, is it a game you think you'd enjoy?