✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
If you've an interest in Argyle in the 1960s, 70s and 80s - the days of Paul Mariner, Tommy Tynan and a host of others - you won't want to miss this!

Plymouth Argyle Heritage Archive is pleased to host "An Evening with Graham Little" on Friday 29th September at 7.30pm in the Tribute Lounge at Home Park. Graham was Argyle's Club Secretary for the 26 years between 1965 and 1991, and even though he's now in his nineties, he tells fascinating and often amusing stories about his time at the club.

Graham's wonderful photo collection will also be on display and of course there will be a bar and raffle.

Tickets, just £5, must be bought in advance, as space is limited, so be quick! There's more information about how to buy a ticket on the Argyle Archive website: http://www.argylearchive.org.uk

36650446860_b0ed6f2886_c.jpg

Sep 23, 2014
plymouth
If you have any interest in football from the 60's onwards, Argyle and non Argyle, I would urge you to attend this evening. Ive had the privilege of working at Mr Little's house over the years. He is a true gentleman, who has a huge knowledge of all things in football. Id spend an hour a day talking to him about his time at Argyle before id start work, He has kept diaries all his life. Some of his photographs on his wall of him and Sir Alf, and Bobby Moore etc at home park are amazing. He has been into most board rooms in the country. I'm sure this will be a great evening not to be missed.

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
I will be there.

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
IJN":24do4cmt said:
Can you pick me up?

:thumbup:

Pick you up 18-45 :thumbup:

Steve Dean

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
Just to be clear, PAHA is not charity in the legal sense, although that's something to be considered. However, we are a strictly non-for-profit body, registered with Companies House and legally independent of the football club (whilst still working closely with them), and we rely on the generosity of fans to cover a wide range of expenses.

There's more about PAHA (The Argyle Archive) here: http://argylearchive.org.uk/about/

Sadly Emu, that's why a stream of the event wouldn't be possible. However, watch out for a future initiative, if it comes off, that will be of interest to exiles!

Jan 27, 2012
I might go to this.

I went to the Paul Sturrock evening last year which was excellent- unfortunately the details of that event were quickly removed from the main PASOTI discussion board so it wasn't widely known about by readers of this site. It was well attended nonetheless and I'd like him to do another one of those.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
GreensOnScreen":pysefr4v said:
Just to be clear, PAHA is not charity in the legal sense, although that's something to be considered. However, we are a strictly non-for-profit body, registered with Companies House and legally independent of the football club (whilst still working closely with them), and we rely on the generosity of fans to cover a wide range of expenses.

There's more about PAHA (The Argyle Archive) here: http://argylearchive.org.uk/about/

Sadly Emu, that's why a stream of the event wouldn't be possible. However, watch out for a future initiative, if it comes off, that will be of interest to exiles!

My apologies to Jimmy, i honestly (but mistakingly) thought it was Steve. :oops:

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
If I can just give this a bump with the news that the Argyle v Santos signed match ball will be on display to accompany Graham's tales of events that night.