Substitutes

Robbert Te Loeke
Alex Fletcher
Nathan Blissett
Lionel Ainsworth
Aaron Taylor-Sinclair (if fit)
Gregg Wylde
Callum Rose

Yann Songo'o was limping very heavily at the end of Saturday, and was still when I saw him on Thursday morning, so I feel he'll be a doubt. I think Jervis will replace Blissett, as I feel DA will return to his 4231 philosophy. I think Sokolik will replace Songo'o, with Rose replacing Songo'o on the bench.

1-1. Ciftci to break his duck. My boss supports Bury so there is a bit of inter-office rivalry.

Mar 8, 2016
I'm trying to remain positive for this, as bury are also struggling for form, argyle need to frustrate and get the home crowd on the backs of their own players. Let's get an early goal, I see this match as a turning point for us. 0-1. Grant with the goal. COYG.

A

Anonymous

a boring 0-0
no shots on target for either team in the first half.
a few long range efforts from both teams in the second half that amount to nothing more than ball boy exercise.
Argyle to finish with 10 men

COYG!!! :scarf:

Apr 15, 2004
East Devon
A tedious nil-nil until the 92nd minute when a slick passing move from Argyle ends with Grant ballooning one over the bar from two-yards…………then in 95th minute Grant beats three men and curls one into the top corner from 25 yards for goal of the season and our first away win.

B

batesy65

: Going to be hard to get a win up there and we will concede,so unfortunately 2-1 loss.but I have not got a result right in 8 years,so a win is more likely.COYG

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
Bury 2 - 0 Argyle NIL FC

Comfortable home win with a powder puff Argyle not having a single attempt on target.

DA to get sent off for arguing with the lino

Jun 4, 2015
Ford
I fear you may be very close to the truth. Even though Lee Clark is to football management about as much as Trump is to shyness I can see his team getting a hard-fought victory to ease the pressure on him and increase it on DA. Another 2-1 loss, I'm afraid. :sad:

Mar 21, 2008
I don't rate Lee Clarke as a manager at all and if we do well it'll be because Adams outdoes him tactically, however despite his shortcomings he has some quality players at his disposal as they've spent a lot of money so if 2 or 3 of those have a good day I don't see us getting anything. We hardly ever do well at Gigg Lane historically