Please don't miss the opportunity. (Away fans at HP) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Please don't miss the opportunity. (Away fans at HP)

Nov 28, 2005
PLYMOUTH
When the stadium is finally finished I hope Argyle have enough sense to claim both ends, the away fans can go in the new corner area, but both goals could be our's so that the lads face support whichever way they attack.

It would be quite intimidating for the away clubs to face the green army in full flow both halves.

But I bet we won't :sad:

Feb 18, 2016
Until stage 2 is completed :yawn: the only corners available will be the family zone or the old spion kop, neither really suitable for away supporters considering our overboard segregation policy.

Feb 3, 2016
Once re- aligned, the Mayflower terrace is getting seats put in isnt it? And it will be un covered to begin with wont it?

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
porkchop":1ahitwj7 said:
Once re- aligned, the Mayflower terrace is getting seats put in isnt it? And it will be un covered to begin with wont it?

You mean the bit with the new facilities and you want the away fans to be those that benefit?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Ah seats then, not terraces.

So, where would you seat these away fans? Behind the dugouts? Not that good an idea is it?

Argobenz has the best idea, Bobby's Garden would be the best idea.

Feb 3, 2016
Yes, as it will be exposed to the elements, and they will struggle to generate an atmosphere on a tuesday night in the peeing rain, for example. Bit touchy today fellas, thought opinions were welcome?

Nov 18, 2011
Speaking as someone who mainly sees Argyle away, I far prefer it when I'm sat behind the goal and I'm sure I'm not alone. Let's treat others how we want to be treated ourselves.

With regards to the atmosphere, I feel that having away fans in a prominent position such as behind the goal should help spur the Green Army to out sing them. I personally enjoy a bit of to and fro between home and away fans with the songs.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
porkchop":38poakjt said:
Yes, as it will be exposed to the elements, and they will struggle to generate an atmosphere on a tuesday night in the pi$$ing rain, for example. Bit touchy today fellas, thought opinions were welcome?

Strange thing to say??? It's called having a debate.

You've made a suggestion which I think would make us worse off than we are.

Filling that bit with away fans would be a big mistake in MY opinion.

Jun 4, 2016
Yeah it's got to be away fans behind the goal. That's what creates the atmosphere in a stadium. If we get out sung that's our lookout.