50/50 Doncaster Rovers. | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

50/50 Doncaster Rovers.

Ken Beale

♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
Sep 10, 2012
Hello peeps, Uncle Ken here - Welcome to your 50/50 brief. The lads put in a good shift at Bury so let’s hope this is now the turning point for the Greens. If last season was anything to go by when we were slow out of the blocks and then turned it around to get promotion, it could be a good omen for history to repeat itself. Come on you Greens.

In my Blackpool notes club physio Paul Atkinson spotted the write up about Raymond Pomflet and called me to see how he was. I spoke to Raymond and told him and he suggested meeting up with Paul. Paul goes on to say – “it was good meeting with Ray again and to see him looking so well after his unfortunate illness that caused his collapse earlier this year. My colleague Vicki and I are delighted that we were able to help Ray and I think the events of that day show the importance of even basic first aid. By sheer coincidence and a weird twist of fate following Rays successful resuscitation that day he actually ended up in hospital in the same ward as my partners son Jamie who was also taken ill that day. I have kept in touch with Ray, his wife and granddaughter and it is good to have them back amongst the Green Army”. What a great story and needless to say Paul and Raymond are now friends for life.

Your 50/50 always try to keep you updated on previous winners - providing they give us permission of course. Well although we never won away at Walsall certain members of the club did return home with cash bonus prizes. New club secretary Zack Newton won the first prize of £200 and Mr Chairman won the second prize of £25. Oh, sorry I forgot to get permission (too late now notes are complete).

Your 50/50 team will soon have more sponsors on board along with previous companies who keep donating prizes. Today we welcome back Hill Lane Tennis club who supported us throughout last season. They are Plymouth’s biggest independent club situated in Hartley, Plymouth. The club is split over 2 sites within 200 metres of each other. The Hill Lane site is dedicated to juniors and has 4 mini courts and 4 full size courts, the Lockington site is for adults and has 3 full size courts. Welcome back folks.

The prizes for today are

First prize – Cash prize.

Second prize – A meal for two in The Tribute Legends Lounge plus all the extras for the forthcoming Oxford game.

Third prize – An annual membership for one person at Hill Lane Tennis Club, Hartley, Plymouth.

Fourth prize – A family voucher for four at Plymouth Devils Speedway

Thanks for supporting the 50/50 lottery.

B4rpJnhIgAAcLlI.jpg

Ken Beale

♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
Sep 10, 2012
The winning ticket numbers for today folks are.

first prize £797 - ticket 1725
second prize - 2918
third prize - 796
fourth prize - 1860

Many thanks as always supporters.

Uncle Ken and the 50/50 team

Ken Beale

♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
Sep 10, 2012
This is a great prize, you pick up your tickets and pass at reception, then onto the Tribute Legend Lounge for a champagne reception, a tour of the stadium, 3 course meal, form a guard of honour to greet the teams out at pitch side, help pick out man of match, and also have a chance to win a framed signed shirt in our table draw, and also present man of match with his champagne, he then presents you with your framed shirt. A great day out indeed.

Well done on winning this prize, from all the 50/50 team.