✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010

metroace

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Sep 8, 2011
Glenholt
While I don’t disagree with people making a comment that none of them would be their choice, I disagree that it should be an option in this poll. It is a man of the match poll, not a place to make a cheap point. You make that in your comments.

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
We have been criticised for not including that option in the past so dammed if we do and all that

Aug 15, 2015
I honestly believe Ciftci was our best player. Most of our football in the first half went through him. He's the only player other than Lamieras who showed any semblence of being a footballer. Unfortunately, the players around him are not on his wavelength.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
I voted for Fletcher, because he was the only one I saw putting in any effort, he never stopped running, even though he knew he was never going to win any of those long balls that Argyle kept pumping up to him, he needed Blissett to take those headers and Fletcher could of run onto them, Shiftless never puts in any effort to go for a high ball.

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
Oh dear.

I think on these occasions a MOM award or poll are not appropriate. It was shambolic and embarrassing again today.
From the very outset 4 - 3 - 3 with that personnel was never going to work and the subs and going 3 at the back was even worse.

DA has a lot to answer for and is obviously feeling the pressure judging by the team selection and dare I say tictacs

Oct 31, 2015
Ottawa Green":39vau641 said:
I voted for Fletcher, because he was the only one I saw putting in any effort, he never stopped running, even though he knew he was never going to win any of those long balls that Argyle kept pumping up to him, he needed Blissett to take those headers and Fletcher could have run onto them, Shiftless never puts in any effort to go for a high ball.

You have to be joking. He was a boy in a mans world and totally lost. Sarkevic did ok until the random subs and I thought Sawyer and Songo did ok. None of them deserves any acholade though

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
Ness and Fletcher stood out. I gave it it Ness. Surprised Bradley has 23 votes seeing as he let in 3 goals, then was sent off.

Feb 17, 2017
r4h4al":1go543vw said:
Ness and Fletcher stood out. I gave it it Ness. Surprised Bradley has 23 votes seeing as he let in 3 goals, then was sent off.

Stood out in what way? To me they stood out in that they can't play at this level. Sarcecic or ciftci man of the match for me, the only two who looked like league one players

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
lameiras for me with some good ball control.i am flabbergasted that sonny is leading the poll!he let every ball bounce,is as slow as most of our players and got a straight red.

Oct 31, 2015
Steve Evans":lgpebszy said:
lameiras for me with some good ball control.i am flabbergasted that sonny is leading the poll!he let every ball bounce,is as slow as most of our players and got a straight red.
Nah something has gone wrong there. 74 votes for Bradley?

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
Neilz5419":2b5yqiww said:
r4h4al":2b5yqiww said:

Stood out in what way? To me they stood out in that they can't play at this level. Sarcecic or ciftci man of the match for me, the only two who looked like league one players

They stood out man they were good. Ness was the only one who had composure, and Fletcher was the only one who looked like he wanted to wear the shirt.