• Stay

Votes: 164 43.6%
  • Go

Votes: 166 44.1%
  • Undecided

Votes: 46 12.2%

• Total voters
Feb 2, 2007
Oh well now this has been merged as the lead post on the super thread I might as well give a reasonable list of reasons. Don't like doing this as a Manager should be given "time" when they have had "success" and the club could do without paying off and the direct and indirect costs associated with that but I can't see any other alternatives at this moment.

Predictable

Playing players out of their strongest position

Red card indiscipline

Lack of honesty in media

Poor recent transfer dealings

Etc, etc

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
The players are acting on this.

IMO he's lost the dressing room.

Oct 5, 2003
Devon
Surely it's just a freak occurance? If the players look like they are almost trying to get sent off then perhaps you are right (I can recall players doing this btw).

Feb 2, 2007
Not sure what to do but silence won't help from the board now- they need to say something as the highest level should be investigating the conduct of the players at the very least

Aug 24, 2014
Plymouth
He doesn't have a good history when under pressure.
He does have a history of losing players faith and being difficult to work with.
Discipline: No-one can defend that many red cards. It's disgraceful.

Mar 23, 2008
Surely Adams has spoken to them about their ill discipline and the players just arnt listening / don't care? Either way something is fundamentally wrong.

Sep 17, 2017
This is no knee jerk reaction but a decision based on a managerial display of total ineptitude,

I am not going to quantify my reasons anyone who has watched our displays thus far will know why, especially today,

I don't know who the answer is but it's not him.

Will continue to support week in week out, without moaning at the team.

Thank god for Steeplla Artois !!!

Dec 2, 2010
Discipline is disgraceful. The sending off is no excuse today. Bradley was wreckless and it showed a couldn't care less attitude. Things wrong this season:

- failure to bring in a finisher pre season.
- too many wingers in the squad
- too many new signings bit part players
- Blissett should never have been dropped after the Southend game...
- ...and Cifti should not have started as soon as signed against Scunny
- Cifti should have spent time on fitness and bench
- Results and disciplne have been awful since Cifti arrived - maybe because DA threw him in straight away?
- By DA's own words, Fletcher should not be starting in L1
- This squad isn't as good as last seasons - fact!

Feb 2, 2007
@SimonHallett think "the board" need to open an investigation into the conduct of the players over the last month. Disgraceful, ashamed.

Copy and paste to Simon- not sure what else to do at this stage.

Maybe he could come on here and tell us what the board are doing to sort it out

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
He should go because he clearly has no idea how to manage at this level, the results are shocking, the discipline is shocking and we are shocking. It's now expected to be beaten and we live in hope than expectation when it comes to wins. He will not do what needs to be done and we are a shoe in for relegation

C

Charles Plym

Excuse after excuse , we are unlucky , it was the refs fault , we lost 3-0 but doncaster didnt get much change from us ?????
His denial is totally disrespectful to us all .