Our best team? | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Our best team?

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
...Without any injuries or suspensions...

McCormick

Threlkeld, Edwards, Bradley, Sawyer

Fox, Sarcevic

Jervis, Carey, Grant

Taylor

Incredibly frustrating that we can't field that side, I actually think it was the side we started with at Peterborough, and we were excellent that day.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
I think even that team will be depleted of morale and belief.

Nov 4, 2012
I'd agree with that team and I'd say had we played every game with that side we'd be comfortably mid table. However most of today's XI are at best league 2 standard. Some even national league. Miller and Songo'o not good enough. Lameiras too lightweight. Fletcher not ready for League 1. Sawyer can just about do a job but is no world beater. Ciftci not impressing me thus far. That team simply isn't good enough.

Dec 3, 2005
Cobi Budge":3mv18wus said:
...Without any injuries or suspensions...

McCormick

Threlkeld, Edwards, Bradley, Sawyer

Fox, Sarcevic

Jervis, Carey, Grant

Taylor

Incredibly frustrating that we can't field that side, I actually think it was the side we started with at Peterborough, and we were excellent that day.

Still lost.

Oct 3, 2003
Dundee
The four relegated teams won't each have been completely incapable of fielding an on-their-day competitive side though will they.

'Meticulous' overcoaching could perhaps be the problem, who knows. Maybe getting midfielders tired out in training trying to do too much in 90 minutes, too many mixed messages, and some bizarre midfield subbing. Might help explain the poor discipline too.

That and Adams' poor eye for a bargain striker, there've now been too many duds where faith has been put in, who must have some great qualities or potential but not a strong suit of simple attacking threat.

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
Can't believe I'm saying we miss Taylor as his scoring record is poor at this level but he at least puts a shift in like trigger used too bet him and Oscar can't believe what they are witnessing from the stands !

Nov 9, 2008
I'd have Threlkeld instead of Sarcevic with Miller at right back, but other than that I'd go with that team.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
And the other out and out CB we have is being retrained so he can play in midfield.

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
Strange isn`t, generally when Taylor is playing he isn`t good enough but when absent he is surely missed. Football, eh! :twisted:

Mar 23, 2008
justanotherfan":23gw7w4x said:
Strange isn`t, generally when Taylor is playing he isn`t good enough but when absent he is surely missed. Football, eh! :twisted:
I have yet to hear anyone say Taylor isn't good enough, quite the contrary in fact. Highly rated and rightly so.