Injury news? | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Injury news?

Jul 29, 2010
Anything positive to report with our longer term crocks?

Likewise did it ever come out why Jake wasn't involved on Saturday, is he injured too?

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
derek said jake had a groin strain.out for about ten days.'tis pretty grim down 'ere just at the moment X-ISLE.let's hope derek can turn it around.

Jul 29, 2010
Steve Evans":okr4us56 said:
derek said jake had a groin strain.out for about ten days.'tis pretty grim down 'ere just at the moment X-ISLE.let's hope derek can turn it around.
Cheers Steve, missed that.

Options reducing still further then :sad:

Oscar and Taylor out for 5 weeks, Jake 10 days and Luke out as well..not sure how long for..Bradley Suspended, Squad depleted with key quality players..we need to get the good ship floating again..believe..we can do it! :scarf: :scarf:

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Laido":1pti1vxz said:
Oscar and Taylor out for 5 weeks, Jake 10 days and Luke out as well..not sure how long for..Bradley Suspended, Squad depleted with key quality players..we need to get the good ship floating again..believe..we can do it! :scarf: :scarf:
where does it say luke McCormick is out please?i know he looked crocked on saturday.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
We're playing that poorly that I'm not even bothered when players are out injured or suspended.

Mar 21, 2008
The Doctor":3hbcigyf said:
Taylor only 5 weeks? I thought he was out for a few months - to January or something?

A few months was the timescale given for Taylor at the time, but that was back at the start of August he's expected back around the end of October/start of November I believe, Threlkeld is either close to or already doing full-time training

Jan 11, 2017
When DA spoke at PACSA last tuesday he said Oscar was back in light training and would be back in a couple of weeks if memory serves me right.

I'm also curious as to where Luke being out has come from. Can anyone enlighten us?

meetoo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jul 29, 2010
GreenJem":1j0f59x2 said:
When DA spoke at PACSA last tuesday he said Oscar was back in light training and would be back in a couple of weeks if memory serves me right.

I'm also curious as to where Luke being out has come from. Can anyone enlighten us?
:facepalm:

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Surely this thread is teetering on the edge of Rumours & Conjecture now?
I read a thread on Injury News on Discussion to get updated on what is actually happening. Does anyone actually know? :think:

Sep 6, 2006
The Doctor":2wstuqpi said:
Taylor only 5 weeks? I thought he was out for a few months - to January or something?

The injury was start of August so that is already almost 2 months. Hopefully by end of November.