Surely management must realise this is acutely embarrassing, | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Surely management must realise this is acutely embarrassing,

Aug 13, 2011
The silence is deafening but we are not getting any recognition there is a crisis at Argyle at a playing level.. The most important aspect of sustaining a football club. Why are they so mute out there, I mean the Chairman, the Directors???

Oct 24, 2013
gariboldi":2gz6u56t said:
The silence is deafening but we are not getting any recognition there is a crisis at Argyle at a playing level.. The most important aspect of sustaining a football club. Why are they so mute out there, I mean the Chairman, the Directors???

Because the top level board members aren’t football people and their sounding board Warnock was busy tonight.

Oct 31, 2015
4 points in 10 games equates to 16 for the season there abouts.
28 shots on target in 10 games is embarrassing
4 sendings off in 10 games is not right
6 goals in 10 is just pee poor
Enough evidence for anyone.

I would like the board or staines in his column to try and support these stats.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
plymade":1bvnvbrc said:
Let's forget about a new stand and complex and focus on funding league one standard players, please!

Surely it is the refurbishment of the grandstand that is intended to increase the club's income of the future. You can't stand still in football anymore at any level.

C

Charles Plym

Lundan Cabbie":25ju90sc said:
plymade":25ju90sc said:
Let's forget about a new stand and complex and focus on funding league one standard players, please!

Surely it is the refurbishment of the grandstand that is intended to increase the club's income of the future. You can't stand still in football anymore at any level.
The irony of that comment , we are going backwards , this is worse than sheridans side . Hopeless

Aug 13, 2011
Anyone who doesn't think this a crisis knows very little about football, September or not, we aren't even getting a shot away. One on target in 180 mins of football. There are stats and there are stats. We are simply not competing on the same planet. That's a crisis.

Ted

Dec 8, 2003
Nottingham
Very little about football if I disagree with you? Wind your neck in. I think you need a football history lesson.

If you had a crap month at work would you call it a crisis? Would you expect the sack after all the fine work you'd been previously putting in?

SEPTEMBER for crying out loud. One good month and these threads could be put to bed (until the next time)

Lesley Somerville

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 1, 2011
Plymouth
Thomas Edwards":110s8u7n said:
Very little about football if I disagree with you? Wind your neck in. I think you need a football history lesson.

If you had a crap month at work would you call it a crisis? Would you expect the sack after all the fine work you'd been previously putting in?

SEPTEMBER for crying out loud. One good month and these threads could be put to bed (until the next time)

I hope you're right but you can hardly blame people for being concerned and with little sign of any improvement (eg lost due to a penalty - poor discipline) then of course there will be calls for something to change. Isn't that why Sheridan left Oldham? I'd like to ask at what point you feel we should begin to be worried if there's no improvement. And what would constitute that improvement? End of October? Christmas? And this isn't a crap month. It's a trend, which began last season. In my opinion of course.

May 1, 2011
Thomas Edwards":36blgcpi said:

I'm sorry but in the last 3rd of last season these concerns were being raised by some. The cracks were already appearing and the history of the last few months will tell you that.

Aug 13, 2011
Fans have every right to, at the very least, expect a rallying cry from the board of Directors that they are going to do everything they can to arrest this mess, with or without Adams. It's not all his fault mind. The team desperately needs investment. We had bonus windfalls last season that was there for significant team strengthening. Either that or we fans are sitting ducks, experiencing total heartbreak after expecting us to at least compete at this higher level. It's a crying shame and a sham