Stating lineup vs Shrewsbury | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Stating lineup vs Shrewsbury

Feb 17, 2017
Some decisions to be made for the starting line up on Saturday, seems Grant lameiras and ciftci played well but difficult to tell at that level, also toumis will more than likely go straight in the starting line up with ness been so poor, although he had a better game against fleetwood. Also will threlkeld be available if not is it going to be an ATS and out of position sawyer as per the second half against fleetwood, if this is the case I feel a loss is inevitable.

I would personally like to see

Letheren
Threlkeld
Sawyer
Edwards
Songo
Toumani
Sarcevic
Jervis
Grant
Carey
Ciftci

I can just as easily see

Letheren
Ats
Sawyer
Edwards
Songo
Toumani
Sarcevic
Jervis
Wylde
Carey
Blissett

Just looking at the options itā€™s very hard for us to play a system with 2 up front and Carey still in the number 10 role, so do you move him out wide and play fletcher alongside blissett/Ciftci

Whatā€™s your thought on how we will setup and what would you like to see

Feb 17, 2017
Steve Evans":1amjduit said:
this team for me;

Letheren
Threlkeld
Sawyer
Edwards
Songo
Toumani
lameiras
Jervis
Grant
fletcher
blissett

As much as Carey has been out of form I just canā€™t see Adams dropping him to the bench, although I would agree with that team in terms of two up front

Apr 30, 2017
Kyle Letheren
Oscar Threlkeld (IF not fit ATS)
Ryan Edwards
Yann Songo'o
Gary Sawyer
Toumani Diagrouraga
Jamie Ness
Jake Jervis
Graham Carey
Joel Grant
Nathan Blissett

2 changes to Fleetwood (possibly 3). Sonny B has to settle for a place on the bench following Songo'o's improved form. I feel DA will drop Sarcevic due to his recent poor form.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Neilz5419":1me4tj2k said:
Steve Evans":1me4tj2k said:
this team for me;

Letheren
Threlkeld
Sawyer
Edwards
Songo
Toumani
lameiras
Jervis
Grant
fletcher
blissett

As much as Carey has been out of form I just canā€™t see Adams dropping him to the bench, although I would agree with that team in terms of two up front
he won't drop graham but he should

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
Kyle Letheren
Oscar Threlkeld
Ryan Edwards
Sonny Bradley
Gary Sawyer

Yann Songo'o
David Fox

Graham Carey
Joel Grant

Nathan Blissett
Jake Jervis

Feb 17, 2017
r4h4al":2qcwbrjo said:
Luke
Threlkeld Songo Edwards Sawyer
Carey Fox Toumani Wylde
Ciftci Fletcher

Potential goals in that side and one Iā€™d like to see on Saturday

cheshiregreen

āœ… Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
What a difference a few months can make....only one selection includes PoTY Bradley. Not saying that's wrong just think most of us expected him to be our rock but he has generally struggled at this level so far.

Jun 27, 2013
If Threlkeld isn't available for this one I'd like to see

Letheran
Edwards Songo'o Sawyer
Jervis Sarcevic Diagouraga Taylor-Sinclair
Lameiras Carey
Cifci or Blissett

Or playing both strikers with Lameiras or Carey dropping to the bench, or Blissett and Fletcher

If Ozzie's alright then he'd be a better option at RWB with Jake one of the front three options

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Oct 31, 2010
Edwards was limping heavily in the closing minutes of the Fleetwood game so Bradley might start with Songo'o shuffling 5 yards across.

With Diagouraga now an Argyle player Adams might decide the midfield has enough protection if he plays and play 4-4-2 with Carey and Wylde in the wide positions and Blissett and Fletcher up front.
We might even have a new free agent striker by Saturday.

Either way I think either Ness or Sarcevic will be dropped. Ness can't run and Sarcevic can't be bothered.

Feb 17, 2017
PL2 3DQ":2cgmr9ey said:
Edwards was limping heavily in the closing minutes of the Fleetwood game so Bradley might start with Songo'o shuffling 5 yards across.

With Diagouraga now an Argyle player Adams might decide the midfield has enough protection if he plays and play 4-4-2 with Carey and Wylde in the wide positions and Blissett and Fletcher up front.
We might even have a new free agent striker by Saturday.

Either way I think either Ness or Sarcevic will be dropped. Ness can't run and Sarcevic can't be bothered.

Shame Edwards limped off hopefully will be ok for Saturday, seems to be a more solid partnership forming with songo and Edwards and Bradley didnā€™t have a good game today Iā€™ve heard. Would like to see Carey out wide and 2 up front to have any chance of getting on the score sheet. Be good to see diagouraga get his league home debut aswell looks a quality signing and could boost the other players up a level.

Apr 5, 2008
I just hope he plays two up front He must realise his current tactics are not working anymore.

Can he be that stubborn.i hope Argyle attack Shrewsbury from kick off Sat.Really try and go for it,keep a high line ,don't sit back and invite pressure etc.

Anyway we been down this road countless times.

I just know it will be same old tactics Sat :cry:

And I would start Fletcher sat too.