Who makes way for new signing? | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Who makes way for new signing?

Aug 13, 2011
While I think we need an attackive midfielder more urgently than a defensive midfielder to help take the focus off Carey, I'm wondering who makes way for the new ex Leeds Utd signing (sorry his name escapes me). I do admit it's also a position we've shown weakness with, like last week, but who makes way? Songo? Sarcavic? . What's your thoughts?

Aug 13, 2011
Gary Miller? Ha, I can't get over that tackle at Rovers. Had to be one of the worst I've ever seen that, a career threatening tackle..

Aug 13, 2011
Oh for the likes of Gordon Nisbet and Leigh Cooper, two great backs from the 80s. Not many crosses came over.

Aug 13, 2011
I agree I think it l will be Ness, Songo is popular and improved on what he was last season despite the step up.. Sarcavic has an attackive element to his play. Hopefully he will play far more advanced now.

Aug 5, 2016
gariboldi":19ghz7le said:
Gary Miller? Ha, I can't get over that tackle at Rovers. Had to be one of the worst I've ever seen that, a career threatening tackle..

It wasn't that bad. He won the one challenge very well and it rebounded straight to their other lad. He reacted in an instant and made the decision to slide when the angle wasn't right. The distance was a little too close. It looked worse than it appeared in my opinion, Miller didn't have the usual time to size up the opponent. If there was any genuine malice intended he would have hurt the first player.