DMGaqTHW0AAbtXA.jpg:small

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
It's good to see Fox back, I feel sorry for Blissett, he didn't deserve to be dropped.
One striker again and Sawyer at right back who will no doubt be targeted by Shrewsbury.

We cannot play a long ball game with Fletcher as a striker.

Ciftci must still be injured following the game last Tuesday. No Ness in the squad.

Oct 31, 2015
Hmm still one up front.

Nice to see Grant back and Fox for Ness. Good luck to the new lad grom Leeds in the middle of that 5.

Just go for it DA instead of sitting back.

COYGs

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Wow, bold playing AF on his own and Toums starting.

Are Ainsworth and Ness injured?

Feb 17, 2017
Fletcher on his own again that just doesn’t work thought he would have learnt from the last time he tried it, my only hope is that toumis can play through balls or balls to feet, ciftci must be injured and glad ness is nowhere to be seen.

Mar 8, 2016
Yeah bliss should be starting ahead of fletch if he's playing that formation. Other than that it's pretty much what I expected

Jul 3, 2013
PL2 3DQ":1tfwhb6y said:
It's good to see Fox back, I feel sorry for Blissett, he didn't deserve to be dropped.
One striker again and Sawyer at right back who will no doubt be targeted by Shrewsbury.

We cannot play a long ball game with Fletcher as a striker.

Ciftci must still be injured following the game last Tuesday. No Ness in the squad.

Blissett was poo last week. Plenty of huff and puff but winning 2 headers in 90 minutes is useless and the less said about his control the better.

Jul 3, 2013
Liking this, no target man so different approach to the one that hasn't been working. He changes it and people still bloody moan.