Taylor - Sinclair!! | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Taylor - Sinclair!!

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I tell you what, I wasn't at first impressed but the fellah has a football brain on him.

His pass success rate is very high.

Hope he proves his doubters wrong.

Oct 31, 2015
Yea I thought he did ok. I could not understand the boos when his name was read out that was terrible.

I thought he grew into the game and looked ok.Someone on here said he looked non league but they must have been watching a different game

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
I thought he played well, looked a little lacking in confidence (if there were boos, no wonder) but seemed to grow into the game.

He kept it simple most of the game although wasn't afraid to ping a ball over Carey and into space, if we had someone with a bit more physicality about them than poor little Fletch they could have been some useful out balls.

Certainly an improvement on his first impressions.

Feb 17, 2017
I think Doncaster voting him there worst ever player has added to his credentials and doesnā€™t make for a good cv but all things considered he did actually quite well today especially late first half/ most the second half other than tiring at the end

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
āœ… Evergreen
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
rsp4":2ei3g6rj said:
Yea I thought he did ok. I could not understand the boos when his name was read out that was terrible.

I thought he grew into the game and looked ok.Someone on here said he looked non league but they must have been watching a different game

Possibly me. Thought he was very poor first half. Looked clumsy and always likely to drop a clanger.

2nd half he was on the opposite side of the pitch to me and I didn't really notice him to be fair.

Apr 29, 2016
Though in overall terms he did well today. He didnā€™t look exposed at all although didnā€™t get forward much.

Aug 23, 2009
Southway
IJN":3d9vqdr8 said:
I tell you what, I wasn't at first impressed but the fellah has a football brain on him.

His pass success rate is very high.

Hope he proves his doubters wrong.

Me too , Seemed to be very assured . If we can get Oscar back , we'll have a decent couple of fullbacks .

Feb 23, 2008
Thought the booing was out of order tbh.

Are we basing our views of players that hadn't made an EFL start for us until today on opposition fans' views now then?

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
āœ… Evergreen
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Didn't hear anyone booing I have to say.

meetoo

šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
Jul 29, 2010
You heard booing over the top of that outrageously loud pre match drivel pumped over the clubs loudspeakers? Every week we lament that we can't actually talk to each other in the grandstand despite being stood next to each other! I have contacted the club about it but couldn't give a flip about it was the response Grrr!