Argyle could be without as many as NINE first team players | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Argyle could be without as many as NINE first team players

Feb 17, 2017
Today’s team with threlkeld for Taylor Sinclair, and Ryan Taylor in for fletcher is all we need to survive in this league

Apr 1, 2017
Neilz5419":2uzsw58w said:
Today’s team with threlkeld for Taylor Sinclair, and Ryan Taylor in for fletcher is all we need to survive in this league
You forgot to include a new manager also

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Ottawa Green":1d871dz3 said:
http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/antoni-sarcevic-becomes-latest-addition-628993

Sarcevic , Ness, Ciftci , Miller, Ainsworth, McCormick, Taylor, Te Loeke and Threlkeld.
Ainsworth is fit again but only had one training session.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
chunkymonkey78":3eksh45b said:
Taylor-Sinclair did alright today though?

As did Sawyer after a shaky start. A few fans have decided that ATS isn't good enough. FFS he was booed when his name was read out by a section of the Demport.

Feb 23, 2008
Mark Pedlar":6e59gr9x said:
chunkymonkey78":6e59gr9x said:
Taylor-Sinclair did alright today though?

As did Sawyer after a shaky start. A few fans have decided that ATS isn't good enough. FFS he was booed when his name was read out by a section of the Demport.

Yeah was behind me today, asked on the brief synopsis post why? Booing and reluctant applause all game? He looked half tidy to me?

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Ottawa Green":3lmk4m5m said:
http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/antoni-sarcevic-becomes-latest-addition-628993

Sarcevic , Ness, Ciftci , Miller, Ainsworth, McCormick, Taylor, Te Loeke and Threlkeld.

Out of that nine I’d have 3 straight back and the other 6 I’d swap for 2/3 decent league 1 players.

Quantity over quality in a nutshell

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
ATS gets booed for trying his best but not performing against a team a division above us, partly influenced by a former club's fans.

Sonny Bradley lauded as some sort of hero returning from a suspension for thumping a bloke, having already lashed out at opponents this year and even been accused of spitting, all combined with multiple half-arsed performances this year for 1st and 2nd team.

Nobody wearing the green shirt should really be booed, certainly not at the start of a game. ‪Such is the way of football fans though sadly.

Jul 29, 2010
Ollieargyle9":3lzrjy2j said:
ATS gets booed for trying his best but not performing against a team a division above us, partly influenced by a former club's fans.

Sonny Bradley lauded as some sort of hero returning from a suspension for thumping a bloke, having already lashed out at opponents this year and even been accused of spitting, all combined with multiple half-arsed performances this year for 1st and 2nd team.

Nobody wearing the green shirt should really be booed, certainly not at the start of a game. ‪Such is the way of football fans though sadly.
Sections of the Green Army are a shambles at the moment, transfixed on a managerial sacking and singularly unable to bring themselves to consider the effect of their detrimental words and deeds. If anyone needs to be booed it's them.

Like 'em or loathe 'em, and there are some poorly performing players in there, with the transfer window shut they are all that we've got. What then is the point, on top of the mountain they have to climb to get our season on track, of jumping on their backs and adding to their burden by booing or heckling them. If I were booed and abused at work would it make me more or less inclined to produce my very best? :think:

Everyone is frustrated, no-one is happy, but why add to the problem?

Crazy times at the moment, on the pitch AND in the stands :facepalm:

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
X Isle":33ctz91c said:
Ollieargyle9":33ctz91c said:

Sections of the Green Army are a shambles at the moment, transfixed on a managerial sacking and singularly unable to bring themselves to consider the effect of their detrimental words and deeds. If anyone needs to be booed it's them.

Like 'em or loathe 'em, and there are some poorly performing players in there, with the transfer window shut they are all that we've got. What then is the point, on top of the mountain they have to climb to get our season on track, of jumping on their backs and adding to their burden by booing or heckling them. If I were booed and abused at work would it make me more or less inclined to produce my very best? :think:

Everyone is frustrated, no-one is happy, but why add to the problem?

Crazy times at the moment, on the pitch AND in the stands :facepalm:

Your right and I’m probably one of those shambles right now that you talk about but I don’t enjoy feeling the way I do. I try to be optimistic come 1500 on match day but I completely lose that same feeling within the first 45minutes and that so easily becomes the feeling of disappointment and pity for the way things are going in the match.

Yesterday was a rare(ish) occasion where I started optimistic, thought it was going to go bad but gradually got better and better. We went ahead then catastrophic decisions that undone all out good work.

It was on par with a 0-3 drumming the way he gave in so weakly.

For that I’m wanting him gone, it’s in my mindset now. I’m critical for every weak, poor and indifferent decision he makes because I think he’s damaged the team with his flaws as manager.

For that reason, I’m out.