support pasoti not attack

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
It is sad and rather pathetic in my opinion that some individuals are for whatever reasons attacking this site, its owner, mods and the work it does. How many people young and old get help attending games? How much has been raised for various good causes? How much time and effort for no personal gain have people like IJN given to the benefit of others and ultimately to Plymouth Argyle? It would be nice to see appreciation given to all concerned, to recognise that these people are doing all they can for the fans of our club, to the club itself all the way to grass roots. Let's not have the knocking, if you don't like the people involved, the work they do, the good they do then leave. There are plenty of haters around and in my opinion are not welcome on this great forum. Let's support and back them all, let's not try and force anyone's hand and lose this.

Thank you IJN and all involved

Alan Turing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 24, 2010
Mutley
Thanks for the support, it’s appreciated.

Sep 2, 2006
Paignton
Agree
I don't post much
But this is my no.1 source of argyle information. And I come on here 10 plus times a day.
Best website on the internet for me as a argyle supporter.
Thanks to all the invisible people behind the scenes. And the posters of brief synopsis etc.
All the best
A normal human being :)

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
this is an outstanding site and full credit to the owners and mods.i visit the site daily on numerous occasions.i do not know the owners or any of the mods.

Jan 29, 2010
plymouth
I have not read all the threads but i have not noticed anybody attacking Pasoti .I also love the site and think the mods do a pretty good job.

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
PASOTI is a broad church and that is where it`s strength lies, the owner and mods are strong enough and good enough to resist those who seek to destabilise threads and discussions. If posts are neither libellous nor of a threatening or personal nature then it shouldn`t be a problem. Remember, keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Many thanks to Ian and the team of mods for a job well done.

C

Charles Plym

Great site , I enjoy all the views , I think it's sensibly moderated with warnings as required when people ( me too) lose cool , not overly censored but also kept clean and free from personal abuse unlike others that I can mention . I like it

Penlee

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 9, 2011
Stoke in Plymouth
Agreed - great work done for all sorts of charities and deserving individuals I can personally testify to that

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Appreciate the comments lads, I must admit, every game I attend people walk up and say the same thing or 'How do you deal with some of the plonkers on there' is another one. :greensmile:

Most people appreciate what we try to do to be fair, but many are worried about posting it on here for obvious reasons.

It's a lot of hard work by all of us, but we feel it's worth it.

Sometimes we (mainly me) can get over protective (See the Carer Ticket thread) but in the main, this is THE site to discuss football in general and Argyle in particular. I can see no point in going anywhere else.

Even the haters, view and read, you can tell by the 1000's of viewers during match days. Apart from GoS (my favourite) this is without any doubt the best Argyle website as it made up of Argyle fans wanting to talk about (and help) our football club.

Jun 27, 2017
Quite new to it and post very little but I think it's a well run and informative site. Well done to all involved in running it.

I quite like the broad range of views and am often amazed how different people have seen a game to me. Nothing wrong with a good debate as long as it's kept respectful.

Ultimately, don't we all want the same thing????

Oct 24, 2010
This is a great site and well run and moderated but I think other, less savory sites should be ignored on here. If they want to slag of the club, James Brent and Pasoti just let them live in their own little world and get on with it.

Jun 19, 2006
Somewhere or other
Graham Evans":1yoa2qy1 said:
I have not read all the threads but i have not noticed anybody attacking Pasoti .I also love the site and think the mods do a pretty good job.
I think it's more from the other sites Graham...

ATD and Free chat on Facebook are full of it, lovely people on there :shifty:

999mattyg

✅ Evergreen
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 13, 2007
Launceston
I think this is a really attractive looking site and well moderated. If anyone thinks otherwise I suggest they peruse a few other sites and you will get a better idea of how good this site is.

Jun 19, 2006
Somewhere or other
The other sites portray themselves as being about Argyle but they are not, It's just all 'Brent out' and against Ian constantly, I'm sure most of you read them...

There is even a very entertaining group on FB solely about PASOTI...now thats a really sad one!