Letheren- Torn thigh muscle | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Letheren- Torn thigh muscle

Jul 6, 2009
That is a bad injury. Is Luke nearing fitness? The boy was good today but we need Luke or Kyle in goal.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
skynet":2vh6vyb2 said:
That is a bad injury. Is Luke nearing fitness? The boy was good today but we need Luke or Kyle in goal.
At least 2 weeks away.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
If we can medically certify that our three first choice keepers are unfit to play then we can apply for an emergency 7 day loan keeper. Also Cooper has made less than 5 first team appearances so he's not classed as a regular first team keeper.

We can renew the loan of the emergency keeper every 7 days so in theory we should be ok to have a keeper brought in and renew his loan each week until one of our keepers are fully fit.

Or risk McCormick against Wimbledon.

E

Electronic

We’ve been so unlucky with injuries so far this season. 3 injured keepers is ridiculous.

May 21, 2015
Unprecidented, hope we can get a loanee in, as well as Cooper did last night we should err on the side of caution.

Oct 31, 2015
Electronic":divrsq1v said:
We’ve been so unlucky with injuries so far this season. 3 injured keepers is ridiculous.
Agree. I will have to say DA has got thos right having 3 x keepers even if none of us could see why.

Only thing he has got right mind.

Good luck to all 3 on their recovery. Young Coopers chance to get some game time. A cover for him.is needed now!!

Mar 23, 2008
Gutted for him, was playing really well but opportunity knocks for Cooper who sounded like he did well last night.

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
We simply have to get an emergency goalie in now as if we don't who covers Cooper on the bench, some 15 yr old youth player ??

We have been unlucky with injuries but in no way does it excuse our dire performances season to date

Jan 27, 2012
He might be a good goalie but its better to have experience in that position- Alan Nicholls pulled it off aged 19 but he was pretty exceptional. The other thing is that Cooper might be deliberately targeted by the opposition- either muscled out of corners, subject to long range shots or they might attempt to nobble him. If he goes off injured, we would have to put an outfield player in goal. You know what these nutcase football managers are like.

If Adams isn't allowed a loan signing he will probably bully McCormick or Te Loeke into playing and risk them being out for even longer !

If he can get a loan signing in then I should think there would be plenty of choice available- I expect a lot of clubs have goalies desperate for some first team games.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
gaspargomez":2iae11l2 said:
He might be a good goalie but its better to have experience in that position- Alan Nicholls pulled it off aged 19 but he was pretty exceptional. The other thing is that Cooper might be deliberately targeted by the opposition- either muscled out of corners, subject to long range shots or they might attempt to nobble him. If he goes off injured, we would have to put an outfield player in goal. You know what these nutcase football managers are like.

If Adams isn't allowed a loan signing he will probably bully McCormick or Te Loeke into playing and risk them being out for even longer !

If he can get a loan signing in then I should think there would be plenty of choice available- I expect a lot of clubs have goalies desperate for some first team games.

Liverpool keeper in need of some action after midweek?? :whistle:

Apr 30, 2011
samjones":vsah9enz said:
We simply have to get an emergency goalie in now as if we don't who covers Cooper on the bench, some 15 yr old youth player ??

We have been unlucky with injuries but in no way does it excuse our dire performances season to date

Rhys Wilmott is still in good shape and plays regularly, it wouldn't surprise me to see him sign on as a player and take a place on the bench if we can't get a loan goalie in.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Penmaster":2jek792u said:
samjones":2jek792u said:

Rhys Wilmott is still in good shape and plays regularly, it wouldn't surprise me to see him sign on as a player and take a place on the bench if we can't get a loan goalie in.

That did cross my mind too! :think:

Rhys is in good shape? Well here in front of the full length mirror in Mrs Pogles boudoir in Pogle Towers, that makes me feel much better about myself.

100 kg? that is just like a figure? Right? All in the mind? (or in the behind?) :think: