Reserves v Bristol Rovers at Coach Road Tuesday 1pm | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Reserves v Bristol Rovers at Coach Road Tuesday 1pm

Feb 9, 2013
Argyle's Reserves have a home game in the Central League v Bristol Rovers at Devon County FA Headquarters, Coach Road, Newton Abbot (TQ12 1EJ) next Tuesday (October 24), ko 1pm

Penlee

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 9, 2011
Stoke in Plymouth
Shame this one not at HP would've taken the kids as it is half term

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
I hope it's postponed I can't get there tomorrow.

Feb 28, 2016
Bristol Reserves managed by Chris Hargreaves, genuinely one of the nicest, honest and knowledgable blokes in football. Always has time for everyone. I think he would make a great man manager. Hope the poisoned chalice that was the Torquay job hasn't killed his managerial career. I would certainly like to see him apply and be considered for the Argyle job in the very near future.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
MarkMatthews":3sgszkmz said:
Bristol Reserves managed by Chris Hargreaves, genuinely one of the nicest, honest and knowledgable blokes in football. Always has time for everyone. I think he would make a great man manager. Hope the poisoned chalice that was the Torquay job hasn't killed his managerial career. I would certainly like to see him apply and be considered for the Argyle job in the very near future.
:shock: Do you know something we don't Mark?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
MarkMatthews":1m76a1gt said:

I don't know if being a 'nice man' correlates through to being a good manager though.

I take a Bar Steward like Ferguson any day of the week. :greensmile: Not that the job is up for grabs.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I bought two tickets last week and it cost me £8.00

Even the prawn sandwiches were cheap.

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
pedro91":2arsxl36 said:
pedro91":2arsxl36 said:
Had an e mail saying £5 and £3
The e mail was HUGE@Home Park

Yep I've just received the email too, most likely DFA have realised its half term so have probably upped the price to try & make a few extra quid for the Christmas dinner & dance fund. :shh:
:funny: