Stadium development | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Stadium development

Stuart House

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jan 8, 2006
Bristol
Do they give a decision on the day of the hearing?

Will make sure I avoid the Free Chat and/or Pasoti meltdown that afternoon. Either way the result will be contentious to one group or another.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
There can't be a wrong result Stuart, only a democratic one. :thumbup:

Stuart House

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jan 8, 2006
Bristol
Not sure PCC is the pillar of democracy, but I get your point.

If successful we'll have planning and finance so no reason not to appoint contractors and get cracking asap. :)

Now linking the funding/construction of the ice rink with starting the refurb of the grandstand would push people over the edge.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
I may have had a brain freeze on this, but there's a caption reading... 'The proposed public route between Mayflower Ice Arena and the Green Taverners looking west'

I recall seeing the Argyle members bar in the Barn Park/Grandstand corner, but are there any other details on what the purpose built Green Taverners facility will look like?

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Biggs":3i71x9ht said:
I may have had a brain freeze on this, but there's a caption reading... 'The proposed public route between Mayflower Ice Arena and the Green Taverners looking west'

I recall seeing the Argyle members bar in the Barn Park/Grandstand corner, but are there any other details on what the purpose built Green Taverners facility will look like?

Ain’t that gonna be the old Far Post club?
More then sure ages they the Green Taverners was gonna refurbish it and take it on.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
The Far Post is being ripped down. That idea was scrapped when the money suddenly became available for a full refurb to the stand.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Still feels like the promise of a brand new stylish car and then on the day get given the keys to a 8 year old Volvo estate with 120000 on the clock.

Apparently buying the second hand Volvo allows mum and dad to get better deal on there next new car.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
HP should only stand for Home Park Tuggers. If you can't afford it, don't buy it.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Biggs":1wmgcy0y said:

Chance of looking a complete idiot here.... but the sun sets in the West which from my experience at Home Park is at the Devonport End of the ground isn't It? So that's the way the public route is running.

May 8, 2011
The Agenda for next weeks meeting has been published on PCC’s website and the Home Park development isn’t listed.

M

Monkey Nuts

Stuart House":2urx45za said:
Not sure PCC is the pillar of democracy, but I get your point.

If successful we'll have planning and finance so no reason not to appoint contractors and get cracking asap. :)

Now linking the funding/construction of the ice rink with starting the refurb of the grandstand would push people over the edge.

Let’s just hope that last paragraph doesn’t come anywhere near to happening!!