Highly Recommended it for all Argyle Fans

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
I've heard good things about the stadium tour and well worth just £5.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Well worth the tiny amount of money. Good to hear the Janner tones of Mr Paul Hart as well.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Paul Hart":3ej617r8 said:
Ground Tours are back at PAFC every Wednesday at 11.00am, 1pm and 3pm. For only £5 you will get a conducted behind the scenes tour lasting approximately 75mins.If you are interested in going on one please telephone the Club on 01752 302204 to book your place.

F

Frazer Lloyd-Davies

A few weeks ago the club hosted an event that was organised by the Devon Chamber of Commerce. The event was largely about the new proposed developments at Home Park but at the end of the event Martyn Starnes gave us a tour of Home Park.

It's been many years since I last toured the ground and whilst the changing rooms, tunnel and pitch were obvious areas of interest as a fan, the best part was no doubt beneath the Barn Park Stand.

For anyone that hasn't been in the area of the ground recently, I won't spoil it and strongly recommend one of these tours. What I will say is this, the work Argyle in the Community do is truly fantastic and it is something that the club don't shout about nearly enough.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
IJN":1v0oplne said:
Hence my latest thread Frazer. :thumbup:
...and hence (IMO) because of the size of the facilities the family area cannot go anywhere else in the stadium. The kids love it.