Sonny Bradley
Aaron Taylor-Sinclair
Yann Songo'o
Toumani Diagrouga
David Fox
Graham Carey
Jake Jervis
Joel Grant

1 change Graham Carey in for Lionel Ainsworth. Although, GC in my opinion doesn't just deserve a place as he is our best player but I acknowledge he is likely to play.

1-1. Grant header cancelled out by a late penalty.

Nov 4, 2012
Pilgrim28":1wuo1zv9 said:
Team XI
Remi Matthews
Gary Sawyer
Ryan Edwards
Sonny Bradley
Aaron Taylor-Sinclair
Yann Songo'o
Toumani Diagrouga
David Fox
Graham Carey
Jake Jervis
Joel Grant

1 change Graham Carey in for Lionel Ainsworth. Although, GC in my opinion doesn't just deserve a place as he is our best player but I acknowledge he is likely to play.

1-1. Grant header cancelled out by a late penalty.

Carey doesn't just deserve a place because he is our best player??? What a ludicrous statement.

Carey has been incredible of late. I hear Ainsworth did well which is great but Carey is a cut above anyone else we have. He would walk in to just about every L1 side and would improve many Championship squads

Oct 14, 2015
Can't see the October Player of the Month in League 1 not starting ... Not even a consideration

If we're serious about getting out the relegation mire this is a must win, against an Oxford side low in confidence and having lost two of their regulars with injuries in the last week..

1-0

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Possibly drop Fox and play Carey centrally

Feb 17, 2017
Remi Matthews
Gary Sawyer
Ryan Edwards
Sonny Bradley
Aaron Taylor-Sinclair
Yann Songo'o
Toumani Diagrouga
David Fox
Graham Carey
Jake Jervis
Joel Grant

Carey back in sticking to an unbeaten side, can see a 2-0 win carey and grant the scorers

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
Oxford team that haven't won in 6 games and low in confidence. Always seems a good time to visit Home Park so sadly you know this isn't going to end well

Real ugly game as 2 poor teams battle it out with negative tactics in fear of conceding a goal.

Heart says 3 - 0. Head says a sloppy defensive blunder cost us the game 0 - 1

N

newquaygreen

My bother who is an Oxford ST holder reckons they will lose and wouldn't be surprised if it was as high as 3-0 to Argyle. Nelson out and also thee main goal scorer too.
I did remind him that Argyle on the back f a battling win at Bradford are likely to go a step backwards as always!

Feb 17, 2017
samjones":2gj24rim said:
Oxford team that haven't won in 6 games and low in confidence. Always seems a good time to visit Home Park so sadly you know this isn't going to end well

Real ugly game as 2 poor teams battle it out with negative tactics in fear of conceding a goal.

Heart says 3 - 0. Head says a sloppy defensive blunder cost us the game 0 - 1

Just going for the 0-1 loss this week then? You must be Feeling more positive than usual as you’ve had us down as losing atleast 3-0 most weeks, watch this space come 5pm Saturday