The AFT giving parking updates... | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

The AFT giving parking updates...

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
... on Facebook.

A good service or trying to make a point?

You decide.

:greensmile:

Did we ever find out how many members they have?

:scarf:

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
With the service personnel involved in today's events needing somewhere to park and the Christmas shoppers also parking at Central Park it was always going to be busy but it was good to see the AFT break radio silence and finally communicate with people!

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I did wonder.

They've never done it before have they?

Feb 18, 2013
Plymouth
Not sure to be honest. I've only been a member for a season or so. To my knowledge, in that time they haven't, but I could be wrong.

Sep 23, 2005
Parking was worse than normal today perhaps that was the reason and they were just trying to be helpful? Back off for goodness sake you do yourself no favours at all.

Feb 12, 2017
Sorry Ian....totally clutching at straws there. I was up at HP early for our meeting at 11:30. Nothing to do with membership numbers, HHP, yesterday's breakfast or the price of stamps....just letting people know as it was unusually full for the time of day.

Have done it before. Totally unnecessary criticism.

Nothing to see. Move on.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
SteelCannon":1rrx0vbn said:
Sorry Ian....totally clutching at straws there. I was up at HP early for our meeting at 11:30. Nothing to do with membership numbers, HHP, yesterday's breakfast or the price of stamps....just letting people know as it was unusually full for the time of day.

Nothing to see. Move on.

Why don't you just respond to how many members you have and then he can move on?

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
Not sure about parking but traffic updates would have been great, if we'd known the A38 was closed through Cornwall I would have left when the 3rd went in.

Instead we left at full time and had to be diverted back to Truro. Big shout out to all the idiots cheering when it was announced over the tannoy. Nothing like celebrating fellow Argyle fans being stuck in traffic after a 4-0 defeat whether it impacted Oxford fans or not.

N

NorfolkGreen

Daz":2s7m423h said:
SteelCannon":2s7m423h said:

Nothing to see. Move on.

Why don't you just respond to how many members you have and then he can move on?

I assume AFT has a contact address, why the need to constantly ask on here, it appears to only be for one purpose and as others have said, is tiresome.

Sep 23, 2005
Daz":17upyi69 said:
SteelCannon":17upyi69 said:

Nothing to see. Move on.

And what exactly has that got to do with criticism of the the AFT giving helpful advice about parking issues yesterday?? Just pathetic and It's some on here that need to get a grip.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
SteelCannon":1njpnc06 said:

Nothing to see. Move on.

Funny thing the English language, it's like it is for a purpose.

I asked (with a question mark) if it was done before or whether you were making a point. How on earth can that be construed as a 'criticism'?

Accuse me of seeing shadows perhaps, but not a criticism.

Thanks for answering THAT particular question, it's a good habit to get into. :greensmile:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
jollygreenjohn":3matny8g said:
Just pathetic and It's some on here that need to get a grip.

Calm down John, you'll do yourself a mischief.

Funny though isn't it, the AFT (or the people behind it) object on someone's behalf about the new development not having enough parking as it's 'already bad' apparently and then they give parking updates. Did we have them when we were in the Championship from ANYBODY (RAC, AA or PAFC)? I'm not sure they did.

Some people believe in Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy and that the Twin Towers was a CIA inspired event.

It takes all sorts.

Sep 23, 2005
Paranoia overtaking you Ian, I was well aware of what you were trying to link it to but talk about tenuous links.
No axe to grind with you as you have been nothing but helpful in the past Ian but just amazed you tried to make an issue about that.