Memo to Mr Brent and the board ! | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Memo to Mr Brent and the board !

Oct 17, 2011
Plymouth
Can you kindly inform Mr Adams that if he does not change the tactics, and at least TRY something different he can have his P45 for Christmas. The cost of keeping him will over time be more than tearing up his contract.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Can I join in this collection of ā€œrabidā€ posters and say that iā€™ve not changed my opinion about Adams since pre-season and the only telling occurrence of any Argyle game is when the opponents will score. Unfortunately we canā€™t play Northampton Town every week which is why this week weā€™ve gone backward and people burying their collective heads in saying ā€œweā€™re 5th in the form tableā€ BS. We had to be 5th in the form table to get anywhere near the bottom so now we can slink back to nothing.

Give DA another ultimatum and this time make it stick. Get rid now!

C

Charles Plym

We are poo , have been poo all season , I've tried god how I've tried to defend our crap all season but I'm done , last Saturday I left a football match before full time for the first time in my life , Tuesday we won a poo game of two poo teams because they were shitter . Finally we are where we are because our manager is poo . He uses shitty negative tactics and is draining the life from our club . Go now please !

Sep 25, 2010
Regarding all the above, we must have lost to Pompey ?, you all come out of the woodwork after a defeat

Strange that !!!

Mar 23, 2011
Fareham
Charles.plym":1a8g7569 said:
We are poo , have been poo all season , I've tried god how I've tried to defend our crap all season but I'm done , last Saturday I left a football match before full time for the first time in my life , Tuesday we won a poo game of two poo teams because they were shitter . Finally we are where we are because our manager is poo . He uses shitty negative tactics and is draining the life from our club . Go now please !
:lol:

Apr 15, 2008
London
It's the first of December next week, and so no longer knee-jerky to express concern that we are bottom of the league and -aside from 4 days last week - have been so for months. Time for a change I think.

Aug 24, 2014
Plymouth
Charles.plym":9e0p4hed said:

"Go and get yourself a puppy, you're not cut out to be a SUPPORTER"

C

Charles Plym

PlymOdi":9c9wdhes said:
Charles.plym":9c9wdhes said:

"Go and get yourself a puppy, you're not cut out to be a SUPPORTER"
Thankyou for your baiting post sweetpea but you are just not that important , enjoy your evening luvvy .

memory man

āœ… Evergreen
šŸŽ« S.T. Donor šŸŽ«
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
It was good to see Simon Hallett at the Fan Fest today and he clearly loves to be among the fans. That is brilliant and hopefully once he got to Fratton he saw it like fans are seeing it - a team that had their fair share of the ball but that is so bereft of pace and guile that they are unable to create a single chance. We don't seem to be able to string more than three passes together. Hopefully he has the clout to ask, through the owner/chairman, if the manager has alternatives, because what we have at present isn't cutting it. I don't particularly want to see Adams go, I just want to see him show some willingness to take the game to the opposition and to see that he must somehow accommodate players with pace..

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Martyn":1aq4sb8y said:
Regarding all the above, we must have lost to Pompey ?, you all come out of the woodwork after a defeat

Strange that !!!

Stop burying your head and realise you and yourā€™s approval of Adams is allowing us to sleepwalk back into league two. How long did we have to endure that to know what weā€™re getting ourselves into.

May 8, 2011
Adams wonā€™t be sacked and he wonā€™t resign, what bit of that donā€™t people understand!

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
HC Green":jcmg340d said:
Adams wonā€™t be sacked and he wonā€™t resign, what bit of that donā€™t people understand!

Weā€™re voicing our indignation tha5 Adams has wasted this year by being poo in the transfer window and poo in games by not having a clue. We could be like yourselves and enjoy being relegated because thatā€™s what is happening.

Sep 25, 2010
So Adams does not have a clue, really.

Do you honestly believe that. He does have a clue, more than me and you