We'll do very well this season....... | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

We'll do very well this season.......

Jul 12, 2016
So states DA. Is this guy for real? We lost again,we are out of all cup competitions and bottom of the league .We may have played better yesterday but the fact still remains we keep missing chances because we have nobody capable of scoring on a regular basis.

up the line

šŸš‘ Steve Hooper
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
The guy lives in some sort of fantasy world.
A disaster in the transfer market with a bunch of players that don't fit into his own crappie system. Out of all cup competitions. Bottom of the league. I know he's tee total, but has anyone asked him any questions about LSD?

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
āœ… Evergreen
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
When did he say this?

Aug 21, 2008
Plymouth
Seems from the report on the baggo that we played well apart from the all-important areas of scoring and defending.

For all the talk of basing our strategy on a strong defence we've only kept 6 clean sheets in 26 games & failed to score in 8 of those 26 games.

More importantly we've only scored more than 1 goal in 2 out of the 20 league games.

4 defeats in 5 games so the current form has returned to normal and the corner that was turned seems to have become a dead-end.

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
āœ… Evergreen
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
May 8, 2011
Once again someone didnā€™t use the full quote, I wonder why?
I was at the game and I agree with all his comments about the game and the way we played.

Aug 24, 2014
Plymouth
ā€œWeā€™ll do very well this season and move off the bottom of the table and put ourselves in a position that we are happy with at the end of the season.ā€

Was what the full sentence said.
I'm not convinced he's right, but at least quote him properly.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
HC Green":lqyvm8do said:
I was at the game and I agree with all his comments about the game and the way we played.

Weā€™ve already gone too far into the season to announce weā€™ll do very well. We would be doing well to escape relegation but his quote is ignoring the poo weā€™ve seen for most of the first half of the season.

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
āœ… Evergreen
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
Ade the green":dgddu5yl said:
HC Green":dgddu5yl said:

Weā€™ve already gone too far into the season to announce weā€™ll do very well. We would be doing well to escape relegation but his quote is ignoring the sh1te weā€™ve seen for most of the first half of the season.

We would be doing very well to avoid relegation? In which case Derek saying we will do very well is saying that we'll avail relegation. QED.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
GreenThing":29432oth said:
Ade the green":29432oth said:
HC Green":29432oth said:

Weā€™ve already gone too far into the season to announce weā€™ll do very well. We would be doing well to escape relegation but his quote is ignoring the sh1te weā€™ve seen for most of the first half of the season.

We would be doing very well to avoid relegation? In which case Derek saying we will do very well is saying that we'll avail relegation. QED.

He said weā€™ll do very well this season. A better quote from him could have been ā€œweā€™ll do very well for the remainder of the seasonā€ but our poo from the first 10ish games has already put paid to the season.

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
āœ… Evergreen
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
Ade the green":1t7zm3yh said:
GreenThing":1t7zm3yh said:
Ade the green":1t7zm3yh said:
HC Green":1t7zm3yh said:

He said weā€™ll do very well this season. A better quote from him could have been ā€œweā€™ll do very well for the remainder of the seasonā€ but our sh1te from the first 10ish games has already put paid to the season.

Saying the rest of the season would have made more sense.

May 8, 2011
GreenThing":1oqhjgat said:
Ade the green":1oqhjgat said:
GreenThing":1oqhjgat said:
Ade the green":1oqhjgat said:
HC Green":1oqhjgat said:

He said weā€™ll do very well this season. A better quote from him could have been ā€œweā€™ll do very well for the remainder of the seasonā€ but our sh1te from the first 10ish games has already put paid to the season.

Saying the rest of the season would have made more sense.

Did he say weā€™ve done alright so far this this season? No, so he was talking about the rest of the season, simple really.