Hospitality for the Man City game!! | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Hospitality for the Man City game!!

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Would be a nice way of watching the game I reckon.

https://www.pafc.co.uk/news/2017/decemb ... sky-blues/

Large

Apparently the £20 (+VAT) - gets you match ticket, team sheet, program and a two course hot fork buffet meal in the Tribute Legends Lounge.

It sounds like a first team game, so there’ll be a pre-match quiz (winner of which gets a free round of drinks) and MOTM presentation after the game. Waitress service provided from the bar throughout.

Get in touch with James Greenacre or James Voisey in the Argyle Commercial Department on 01752 302204 or email commercial@pafc.co.uk.

A good way too support OUR youngies and PAFC. :scarf:

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
i urge all argyle supporters to go to this match.these young lads give their all and it is very refreshing to see such sporting matches.

Ken Beale

♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
Sep 10, 2012
Well done PAFC that's a bargain deal. Lets all get behind the lads and cheer them on to a famous victory. Green Army

Sep 6, 2006
IJN":304emmcb said:
Would be a nice way of watching the game I reckon.

https://www.pafc.co.uk/news/2017/decemb ... sky-blues/

Large

Apparently the £20 (+VAT) - gets you match ticket, team sheet, program and a two course hot fork buffet meal in the Tribute Legends Lounge.

It sounds like a first team game, so there’ll be a pre-match quiz (winner of which gets a free round of drinks) and MOTM presentation after the game. Waitress service provided from the bar throughout.

Get in touch with James Greenacre or James Voisey in the Argyle Commercial Department on 01752 302204 or email commercial@pafc.co.uk.
A good way too support OUR youngies and PAFC. :scarf:

Would like a pint of what that bloke in the front had. He's passed out!

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I heard he had just read a positive post from you BG.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
I know it's a youth game but that is an unbelievable price. Once Argyle reach the Prem the prices will be ten times that amount, even more than that having seen this morning's announcement of the current rate of inflation.

Feb 26, 2012
Ivybridge
Definitely going to this one. The quality of football in these younger age groups is very high. I will be plonking myself in the Old Grandstand west side---If I've updated my avatar correctly this is me on the left <<<< (I also come in colour!), come and say hello if you recognise me. Would be good to put some faces to the site names.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I’m uglier than you so I only show half my face! :greensmile:

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
IJN":2xil4gn8 said:
I heard he had just read a positive post from you BG.

I believe in Father Christmas, the Tooth Fairy and that there is a Ponderosa but you have gone too far this time Ian. :twisted:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
It’s the time to be jolly Derek. Just imagine him with a smile.