Pompey tickets (block 19 now open) | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Pompey tickets (block 19 now open)

Jul 29, 2006
Bridgend
GTTB Resurgam":3pe9p11i said:
Just had a look at online ticketing, hardly anything left apart from the top corner of the grandstand.

15,16,17 etc are greyed out. Are they not open yet or only available by phone?

There was a post on the Argyle facebook page earlier to say that we've already sold over 10,000 tickets and Pompey have sold out their allocation already! Its going to be a sellout.

S

same_old_pompey

It's your cup final, isn't it?

Everyone wants a ticket when the big boys come to town! :D

Sep 23, 2014
plymouth
same_old_pompey":2k52lyzd said:

No we just want to stick the "that's why your going down" chant you sang at us at your place up your A##

S

same_old_pompey

This game would have been a lot more fun if you were still languishing at the wrong end of the table, damn that ridiculously impressive run you went on.

How long is SB out for?

Forest of Dean Green

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Mar 5, 2009
Gloucestershire
same_old_pompey":2w9hjbi1 said:
This game would have been a lot more fun if you were still languishing at the wrong end of the table, damn that ridiculously impressive run you went on.

How long is SB out for?

Every game is too long. We miss him badly. Looking forward to renewing the rivalry. It’s been a good old ding dong battle with Pompey the last few seasons. Mutual/grudging respect by most decent fans I reckon.

Jul 29, 2006
Bridgend
pearces greens":36496kg3 said:
same_old_pompey":36496kg3 said:

No we just want to stick the "that's why your going down" chant you sang at us at your place up your A##

Maybe a chant of 'that's why your staying down' when Carey sticks in his hattrick goal?

Jun 14, 2004
Saltash
Just got my 2 tickets,only available in block 15 to sit together.nothing in 7,8 and 9 unless sitting in row D in block 7.
For any body else I would not wait too long to book the tickets :scarf: :scarf:

Jul 29, 2010
same_old_pompey":3r053rqm said:
Yes, it is.

...it's like a Zenith Data Systems Cup Final. A bigger than usual occasion in and of itself but ultimately playing the same cruddy level opposition as you play every week. We're the favourites of course, being the higher placed, better and bigger team in the final.

Have a good day out plucky underdogs :wave: