Messageboard Home  | Fantasy Football  | Predictions  | Club Info  | About P@SOTI   IJN Payments
Until the end of season:

It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:41 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 184 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next
 Post subject: Fans Re-United-Support Is On Its Way
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:23 pm 

Support is mounting for you folks:

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?212719-Fans-Re-united-24th-September-Home-Park-Plymouth

Post subject: Re: Fans Re-United-Support Is On Its Way
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:31 pm 

Just needs some of you people to start co-ordinating your efforts with our lot on North Stand Chat.

Time to get creative with your actions too.

As I mentioned on another thread, somebody from Plymouth should buy Build a Bonfire from our club shop for some ideas.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:32 pm 

It's a very good idea and just looked on there and they are hoping to bring a coach load down!!!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:33 pm 

gosbts wrote:
Just needs some of you people to start co-ordinating your efforts with our lot on North Stand Chat.

As I mentioned on another thread, somebody from Plymouth should buy Build a Bonfire from our club shop for some ideas.

Who do we contact to co-ordinate this with as I would help you guys out as I am an Argyle fan and would love you guys to come down and support our club for the day!!!

Last edited by pafc1985 on Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:36 pm 

pafc1985 wrote:
gosbts wrote:

Who do we contact?

Get over to that thread and start posting-it'll start taking off very quickly. Woodchip appears to be our Richard Vaughan :thumbup:

For those who don't know Richard-he was the person whose suggestion 14 years ago helped save our club. Bit of a hero amongst Albion fans.

Last edited by gosbts on Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:37 pm 

Maybe this thread can be made a sticky until things start moving?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:43 pm 
Friend Member Sponsor Staff

gosbts wrote:
pafc1985 wrote:
gosbts wrote:

Who do we contact?

Get over to that thread and start posting-it'll start taking off very quickly. Woodchip appears to be our Richard Vaughan :thumbup:

For those who don't know Richard-he was the person whose suggestion 14 years ago helped save our club. Bit of a hero amongst Albion fans.

I've posted the Link on Rich's Facebook wall to point him in the direction of the thread as it happens ;)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:49 pm 

pafc1985 wrote:
gosbts wrote:

Who do we contact to co-ordinate this with as I would help you guys out as I am an Argyle fan and would love you guys to come down and support our club for the day!!!

And what is the best way of contacting him as I am a Plymouth fan? And would love to help to co-ordinate this and where is the fans re-united 24th september page on facebook?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:55 pm 

Excellent idea, long time reader of NSC now I have an excuse to join. Mr Vaughan - wherever you are - be proud, they still remember.

Just an observation - There appears to be two facebook events going at the minute.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:57 pm 

pafc1985 wrote:
pafc1985 wrote:
gosbts wrote:

And what is the best way of contacting him as I am a Plymouth fan? And would love to help to co-ordinate this and where is the fans re-united 24th september page on facebook?

Register on NSC, dead easy and instant. You'll be welcome on there.

Woodchip is the guy to contact. The link to the thread is at the top of this thread.

Here it is again:

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?212719-Fans-Re-united-24th-September-Home-Park-Plymouth

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:05 pm 

Do you have any other forums?

If so, maybe you want to get this info on them too.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:11 pm 
Sponsor

pafc1985 wrote:
pafc1985 wrote:
gosbts wrote:

Search in events and you will find it

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:20 pm 
I had been thinking of organising some Argyle fans going to a Brighton home match this season to thank them for there support so far. Instead they seem to be coming to us. It brings a tear to the eye.

This calls for a special FansFest for these fellow football fans. GT's what do you think? I'll give a hand,let's make these fans as welcome as we can.

I will make a trip to Brighton this season. Very strange how I feel a bond with somewhere I've never been.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 184 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next