Fans Re-united - 8th of October or 24th September? | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Fans Re-united - 8th of October or 24th September?

Sep 2, 2011
There is a debate on the Brighton forum (North Stand Chat - http://www.northstandchat.com/showthrea ... k-Plymouth) on if we should go with the 8th or 24th.

Do you feel you have enough time to move the Fans Re-united day to the 8th October? It's an international break, and also your 125th anniversary.

I'll leave it in your hands to decide, and then I'll go about sending out correction emails, where needed, so people know the correct date.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
24/9 for me

Mar 10, 2011
Why don't we do both dates as the 24th is already been advertised on twitter, facebook, etc and not just that we will get a quite few people doing the 24th and then if you advertise the 8th now then more people will come along as it's the international break!!! But I won't be able to do the 8th as I am on holiday!!!

D

dbgreen

Although 8th probably makes more practical sense, it may be a case of ASAP. Thanks guys for all of your efforts, great to see fans coming together.

Aug 24, 2005
The ball is already rolling for 24th. Keep it moving.

The 8th may be too late, but if not do it again, don't relieve the pressure until we get what we want.

Why not the 1st at Crawley as well. It keeps things moving, and gives the away following (esp. around London) a chance to join in local to them. Also everyone else's London exiles.

H

Half-Time-Pasty

The 8th means more to the club and would mean more nationally. But will we still be here on the 8th?

The optimist wants to say do it on the 8th, the Plymouth Argyle supporter in me says 24th...

M

Marcus The Green

Personally, I think any fans re-united day needs to be done ASAP. October 8th, might be too late.

Sep 9, 2009
Sunderland
I think the 24th September is a must. Make as much noise about it and get some national coverage. Time is quickly running out for us and we need to show the mugs that mismanage football clubs and have no idea how passionate we are all are, as a footballing brotherhood it's now our time to stand up and show them what this sport really means to us!

Mar 10, 2010
Derby
24th is my 21st bday im already bringing a non argyle fan to the game.. so selfish me says 24th. :) also as it has already been advertised as 24th, it may cause confusion if changed now to the 8th

A

Anonymous

After thinking about it. It's got to be the 24th. Something else can be done on the 8th.