Brighton fans in the argyle end | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Brighton fans in the argyle end

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Sparksy says there are two fans behind the argyle goal with blue and white stripes on, look like brighton fans but sheffield wednesday and huddersfield also suggested.
Huge credit and thanks whoever they are :)

Jul 25, 2006
Leighton Buzzard
Massive thanks to ALL the non-argyle fans who turned up in the away end. Only saw the Brighton lads, who stood in front of me, but they were really appreciated when they walked in, with chants of "Seagulls"!! Cheers fellas.

Dec 31, 2010
midlands
Brighton fans organising a "go green" campaign for their Sky TV televised game on 23rd September against Leeds. Anything we can to raise awareness.

Also a Fans United day at Home Park on 24th September - messages going on forums as we speak :crazy:

Good luck you guys

M

mikepafc84

2 Derby fans also! Well dne and thank u 4 ur support!

Aug 13, 2011
Well if it's Brighton fans ask them if we can have Craig Noone and Ashley Barnes back. They agree and I have respect for their concerns....

Oct 18, 2006
I was drinking with 4 derby fans in the Aldred pub about 2 hours before the game, i believe they were a family but not 100% sure but was talking to the guy there for a while about out plight and the upcoming game, later they walked into the derby inn which I had moved on to. Meet some really nice people on the way to the game in several pubs had a great day if only the result went our way would have been a fantasic day out.

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
ValeGreen":4x36wpnc said:
One Port Vale fan as well lads - pleased to show my support for the day. Next Saturday however... ;)

:clap: :clap: :clap: Respect to you Valegreen.

If you are coming down Saturday you are more than welcome to attend the Fans fest, Pre match entertainment, pint & a pasty all for a fiver. feel free to bring a along few friends or traveling supporters. It's in the Pyramid sweet behind the superstore no need to book just turn up on the day tickets available from the door.

Nov 8, 2010
I came along with three Forest fans. Kitted them out in Green, but in hindsight would've been nice if they wore their own colours.

Was stood with the Brighton fans, they were both sound, joined in with the singing and contributed to a fantastic atmostphere. Amongst all the turmoil, a proud day to be a football fan and a Pilgrim.