Sponsoring Brighton fans. | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Sponsoring Brighton fans.

A

Anonymous

If there are Brighton fans who fancy coming down on the 24th but are a little short on the money front,I'll pay for two tickets to the fans fest. That is pre match entertainment (a good laugh) a pint and a pasty,plus your ticket to the game.

Send me a PM if I can be of help. If you can be bothered to come all the way down here,it's the least I can do to thank you.

Mar 10, 2011
Richard Blight":1mm24da1 said:
If there are Brighton fans who fancy coming down on the 24th but are a little short on the money front,I'll pay for two tickets to the fans fest. That is pre match entertainment (a good laugh) a pint and a pasty,plus your ticket to the game.

Send me a PM if I can be of help. If you can be bothered to come all the way down here,it's the least I can do to thank you.

Thats a good idea!!!
You should put it on the North stand Chat (Brighton's fans Forum)!!!

A

Anonymous

pafc1985":kl4dxh8y said:
Richard Blight":kl4dxh8y said:

Thats a good idea!!!
You should put it on the North stand Chat (Brighton's fans Forum)!!!

Just done it.

Eh?

Apr 16, 2011
After having a few pms back and forth with Richard I am also offering 2 tickets to any supporters who wish to come down. Due to my financial situation and the high cost of air fare from Canada to England (1100 poound roudn trip) I wont be able to make it. Want to help as much as I can with Plymouths current plight and this is the least I can do. PM if interested and we can discuss details.
:scarf:

Dan

Aug 10, 2006
Richard Blight":2i25p17v said:

nice gesture but i would imagine if they are coming down anyway they must be able to afford it.

A

Anonymous

loyal1970":1bf52ccv said:
Richard Blight":1bf52ccv said:

nice gesture but i would imagine if they are coming down anyway they must be able to afford it.

It's aimed at BHA fans who want to help but with the cost of travel are holding back from commiting to coming. They might be able to afford £25 coach fare but with the entrance as well,feel it's out of their reach. It's a lot of money all together for fans from another club to help us. Christ, we can't get the thousands of our own fans who went to Wembley etc. to spend just the entrance to Home Park.

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
Just looked on the Brighton fan forum and they seem to be enthusiastic about the idea, a couple of them are wondering how we could publicise this event, maybe somebody contact the local or even national media?

B

Bleeding Green

I would be interested in helping with this also... Think I could only stretch to one ticket though.

A

Anonymous

First ticket has gone.

Thanks Bleeding.I'll see how many requests I get,then PM you.

G

GreenTaverners

As I have just posted on the thread about the day we are hoping to announce plans for the day tomorrow, which will include plans for the fans for the fanfest and also maybe an evening event.

A

Anonymous

I've got takers for 4 tickets so far. Another Argyle fan has offered 10 tickets over on the Brighton site NSC.

Jul 29, 2010
I'm giving cash to my contacts to cover petrol, it's the least we can do to help them out given all they're doing for us.