Who's next in charge ? | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Who's next in charge ?

Nov 20, 2010
I think it was a bad decision for peter reid to be sacked, he has been one of the few good things about playmouth argyle in recent times, there is only one peter reid, so thank you .
however with his gone, who will be next in charge (providing the club gets a buyer and doesn't go out of business) because who would want to come and manage Plymouth argyle at the minute .
put likely replacements below,
im saying Kevin hodges with current truro city manager lee hodges as his assistant
what do u think?

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
I think its the correct decision to remove Peter Reid.
However I think Ridsdale will make the wrong decision in either appointing Paul Hart or Paul Ince.
But who will be the temp manager, cant imagine Sean staying.

Nov 20, 2010
Cobi Budge":gquac7z0 said:
I think its the correct decision to remove Peter Reid.
However I think Ridsdale will make the wrong decision in either appointing Paul Hart or Paul Ince.
But who will be the temp manager, cant imagine Sean staying.

i doubtthey'll get paul ince, paul hart aint a bad shout but i think he is a terrible manager

May 22, 2006
im saying Kevin hodges with current truro city manager lee hodges as his assistant
what do u think?

Vice versa. Lee Hodges is management material, Kevin isn't. As proved by his stint here.

Would be great if Lee Hodges has picked up some of Pulis' firefighting skills. That's what we really need.

John Cooper

Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
Options are thin on the ground.

Not:-
Sean Reid

Posibles
Fletch
Ro
Kevin Hodges as caretaker.

Dec 2, 2010
Amazing how so many on here never saw this as a possibility and those who thought it were derided as sum sort of traitors to the cause!

I say well done Peter Ridsdale. Peter Reid - yes good bloke, but that isn't enough I'm afraid. A change is needed and hopefully it will be for the better.

Lee Hodges - perhaps.

There are lots of possible contenders. I posted a number on a thread yesterday including Coggy, Wotton, McCarthy, Nicky Law, Summerfield, Ian Bogie, Darrell Clarke, Bobby Davison, Alan Devonshire (nice link), Jamie Day, Dave Penney, Andy Sinton, Craig Short. Plus the likes of Bruce Rioch, Lennie Lawrence, Aidy Boothroyd, Steve Coppell

A

Anonymous

No one
We have no money.
Everyone's asking who's the next manager!?!
No one,we had Reid by luck and default. That is all.
We are not like other clubs. We are a failed club on life support. We are jot in a position to ask someone to come in and work for nothing!

Nov 11, 2006
Dead_Before_Red":3b92wpwu said:
Options are thin on the ground.

Not:-
Sean Reid

Posibles
Fletch
Ro
Kevin Hodges as caretaker.

That's about it, along with anyone out of work, desperate, a has-been, a mate of Ridsdale's, and willing to manage a football club for free in an impossible situation (i.e. Paul Hart)

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Paul Hart is currently the Academy Director at Charlton, would he leave that job for Argyle, especially if his mate Ridsdale is not hanging around?

We need a firefighter for 8 months, someone in the Tony Pulis mould, a manager proven in the lower leagues, someone like Stan Ternent. He's 65 now and a scout for Sunderland.

A

andyr1963

I would do it but......................................................I cannot afford the heating bill this winter.

C

charlee

Martin O'niell would be my choice haha.

No paul hart, i hate him and his managerial skills. Yuk