Peter Reid collection. | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Peter Reid collection.

A

Anonymous

Peeps,

You might have noticed that the thread was taken off. This was done purely because we didn't want Reidy to find out about our cunning plan because he might well have tried to stop it, or say, 'put the money into the Staff Fund' because that's the sort of bloke he is.

Just to let you know, we have purchased a premium pen (and I mean PREMIUM) for a great deal of money (over £600 in total) so even a wealthy man would be pleased with it.

It's a solid silver pen, with a green (get it) pattern running through it.

It has a very smart presention box, which has an anodised aluminium plaque which will have the words:-

During the darkest of days, you stuck with us. All the fans of Plymouth Argyle FC are indebted forever.

That's a truncated version of the plaque that will be on the framed Argyle shirt, but as you can imagine, space was of a premium on a far smaller service.

With the pen, shirt, shirt framing, and the two plaques, only a few pennies were left over, which we'll bung into the GT's fund if that's OK with the contributors.

We went with the less is more approach, and we're sure that PR will be chuffed to bits with both items.

We will of course let you know as and when (or even where and how, these will be presented to him).

Hope you're happy with this approach!

Thanks again for your contributions and both Ian and I think it was the right thing to do, when we closed the fund after such a short period of time.

We appreciate more wanted to contribute, but the fund would have got out of hand, as we struggled to spend the amount of money we were already give.

One again, thanks from Ian and I.

:huddle:

Frank Butcher

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Oct 9, 2003
Gairloch
Excellent !

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
weeksy":jl9q46n7 said:
Maybe we could try and get him to come down for a game then give it to him at half time?

Good idea

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
In just 28 hours a little over £800 was donated to the collection, absolutely amazing! It's unheard for football fans to buy a gift for a manager who has just been sacked but that shows the feeling we have for Peter Reid.

Thanks to everyone and to IJN for helping big time.

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
:clap: :clap:

Any news on when or how you are going to present it to him?

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
In just 28 hours a little over £800 was donated to the collection

Which is why i only support PASOTI :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

dunlop

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Brilliant just hope he returns to Plymouth to receive the gifts.

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
weeksy":3put57li said:
Maybe we could try and get him to come down for a game then give it to him at half time?

Or at a fan fest?

Brilliant stuff Ian and Ian.

Another reminder of why I love PASOTI and why its the first site that I log onto.