Thanks and good luck from Norwich... | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Thanks and good luck from Norwich...

B

Barclaystand-NCFC

Would like to say thanks for everyone who made the whole day yesterday so enjoyable.

Never expected to get such a warm welcome, I've never shaken so many hands before, or had so many people offer to buy me a pint!
The Fans fest was brilliant, top marks to all those involved in organising it.

Thanks to the stewards who made an exception to the rules for me and let me transfer from the grandstand at half time to join in the antics in the Devonport end. Also thanks to your guy on the microphone at half time for giving me a mention, wasn't expecting that!

Was fantastic standing amongst a mixture of fans with everyone singing for the same cause, fantastic atmosphere. Was amazing to have you all singing 'Stand up for the Norwich fan' to me, and really loved singing 'Stand up for the football fans' too.

Yesterday was what football should all be about, proper football fans, and proper players too. By that I mean players that want to play, and not those just turn up to take home tens or hundreds of thousands a week.

At the end of the day it was one of the most enjoyable football days out I've had. Thanks once again to every Argyle fan, and every other clubs fans, who made the day what it was. Well worth every penny and every minute on that damned train!

Brilliant result too, great to get a win with a clean sheet as well. Here's to hoping that it's the start of better times for Plymouth Argyle.

Am already wondering if I can make it down to the next Fans Reunited day on the 8th??
Maybe, but I'll get on the pink'un forum later and let them all know how good it was to take part.
Hopefully there'll be more Norwich fans supporting you on the 8th.

Good luck Argyle!

Cheers, Keith.

A

Anonymous

You did look slightly bemused in the fansfest :greensmile: It was nice talking to you and I'm pleased you enjoyed yourself.

Thanks again for your support.

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
Barclaystand-NCFC":20ypkdds said:
Would like to say thanks for everyone who made the whole day yesterday so enjoyable.

Never expected to get such a warm welcome, I've never shaken so many hands before, or had so many people offer to buy me a pint!
The Fans fest was brilliant, top marks to all those involved in organising it.

Thanks to the stewards who made an exception to the rules for me and let me transfer from the grandstand at half time to join in the antics in the Devonport end. Also thanks to your guy on the microphone at half time for giving me a mention, wasn't expecting that!

Was fantastic standing amongst a mixture of fans with everyone singing for the same cause, fantastic atmosphere. Was amazing to have you all singing 'Stand up for the Norwich fan' to me, and really loved singing 'Stand up for the football fans' too.

Yesterday was what football should all be about, proper football fans, and proper players too. By that I mean players that want to play, and not those just turn up to take home tens or hundreds of thousands a week.

At the end of the day it was one of the most enjoyable football days out I've had. Thanks once again to every Argyle fan, and every other clubs fans, who made the day what it was. Well worth every penny and every minute on that damned train!

Brilliant result too, great to get a win with a clean sheet as well. Here's to hoping that it's the start of better times for Plymouth Argyle.

Am already wondering if I can make it down to the next Fans Reunited day on the 8th??
Maybe, but I'll get on the pink'un forum later and let them all know how good it was to take part.
Hopefully there'll be more Norwich fans supporting you on the 8th.

Good luck Argyle!

Cheers, Keith.

I've got a YouTube video of the 'stand up for the Norwich fan' if you haven't already seen it :D

B

Barclaystand-NCFC

Richard Blight":3610tal2 said:
You did look slightly bemused in the fansfest :greensmile: It was nice talking to you and I'm pleased you enjoyed yourself.

Thanks again for your support.
I think it might have been my half peed look!
Must have been all that St Austell's Tribute you guys kept making me drink! :D

B

Barclaystand-NCFC

FERGEEE":1lv714gw said:
I've got a YouTube video of the 'stand up for the Norwich fan' if you haven't already seen it :D

Watched one called 'Fans re-united - Stand up for the football fans!' is that your one?
Made the old hairs on the arms stand up watching that! :D

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
Barclaystand-NCFC":9chp7nvw said:
FERGEEE":9chp7nvw said:

Watched one called 'Fans re-united - Stand up for the football fans!' is that your one?
Made the old hairs on the arms stand up watching that! :D
Yes it is, glad you liked it :D

Well done for making the trip down, I know what that train journey is like - would love to have gone down myself but southend last week skinted me out!

Good luck for the rest of the season - although I wont say that to my mrs :greensmile:

NG