Stanley fans and their drum. | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Stanley fans and their drum.

Feb 25, 2007
St Blazey
I was in the Lyndhurst today. Apart from the second half it was a decent day out. But id thought id give a bit of praise to the Stanley Ultras today. Not many of them but the 30 or so near the back made the most noise weve seen from an away crowd in many a season. Ive seen other clubs have 1000 plus and not make so much noise. I no they had the drum but it was used well and they sung their hearts out. Cracking support. :nworthy:

A much better atmosphere all round but the Lyndurst was far to quiet seeing as it was full.

Aug 21, 2011
Vladivostok
:nworthy: :nworthy: Well done to Accy fans - its a long way down here.

1 question to any Accy fan reading - Did you ever get the washing machine back from that old dear in that famous picture ??

Aug 7, 2010
Also too thought they had good support; (nothing compared to ours away of course :greensmile: ) - well done Stanley fans

May 22, 2011
Totnes
the back row of "stanley" fans were actualy lads from Totnes who had a great afternoon with "stanley" fans at Torquay last season and went along today just because they had such a good time. Good on you boys.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Compton Green":165yg1y8 said:
Also too thought they had good support; (nothing compared to ours away of course :greensmile: ) - well done Stanley fans

Hmmmmm.... Over 800 at Crawley, yet I didn't see a single coach or even one car decked out in green on my way up to and back from Palace v West Ham.

I think you should be re-named The Stealth Army! :greensmile:

Lundan Cabbie":2dcf8i5n said:
Compton Green":2dcf8i5n said:

Hmmmmm.... Over 800 at Crawley, yet I didn't see a single coach or even one car decked out in green on my way up to and back from Palace v West Ham.

I think you should be re-named The Stealth Army! :greensmile:

Perhaps some went by train... :greensmile: