Atmosphere | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Atmosphere

Feb 21, 2011
Not silent in the away end and the odd noise from block 15 absolutely nothing coming from demport from where i'm sat

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Picked up when we scored, best atmosphere in the Devonport this season from Youngs goal to the end of the game, I thought we could get the point.

B

bizzay1

all credit to the torquay fans, made a noise all through - I was sat in block 11 and thought they were very good, the drummer and that school bell helped but easily outsung the demport

Oct 5, 2011
Very little atmosphere, just a bunch of kids at the back of block 4 shouting disgusting things all game, some racist things. I wasn't even near the back and I heard it all. Would worry it would put some people nearer to them off going again.

Dec 7, 2006
After hearing so much about the so-called Ultras, I was expecting something rather more vocal from our end(s). But no, Turkey fans out- sang and out-supported the entire Green Army for 90minutes. No great surprise, really. :tumbleweed: (Mind you, they did bring just about their entire home support to the game :lol: ).

Aug 7, 2010
FordGreen":1y6fti0x said:
After hearing so much about the so-called Ultras, I was expecting something rather more vocal from our end(s). But no, Turkey fans out- sang and out-supported the entire Green Army for 90minutes. No great surprise, really. :tumbleweed: (Mind you, they did bring just about their entire home support to the game :lol: ).

Agreed! atmosphere today was poorer than usual. Where were the so called 'Ultras' today? a crowd of 12,000+ and a local derby I expected much more chanting and singing.

Nov 9, 2011
Ultra Verde more like ULTRA TURDYS Torquay fans showed us up.

Stewarding in the Demport is poo!!

James Brent sack these Knobs

S

Starbucks

kauto star":1rr2ff5u said:
Ultra Verde more like ULTRA TURDYS Torquay fans showed us up.

Stewarding in the Demport is poo!!

James Brent sack these Knobs
Well said

Nov 8, 2010
Would be nice if some fans could sing. Booze flowing more freely and cheaper in the ground might help. Absolute morgue. I know away fans will always be more up for it, but Torquay totally outclassed us following their team.

M

Marcus The Green

I thought the atmosphere today was embarrassing from the Argyle fans.

12'000 crowd, a Devon Derby & a chance for the Forza Verde to show what they could do & it was a massive, massive fail.

Aug 4, 2011
Nobody sat around me today had ever heard of "forza verde" or an argyle ultras group. Reaching out to 20-30 teenage net surfers is one thing, capturing the majority fanbase is another.

Never needed an ultras group back in the 80's and even during the glum days of the 90's you would always get a good atmosphere in the demport - especially during the Christmas / New Year period

C

charlee

To be honest what is the point in this Ultra thing, they dont seem to be doing anything different