100% behind fletch | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

100% behind fletch

Jul 25, 2011
I know a lot of people are excited about a possible but in my opinion unlikely return of Neil Warnock but I really dont think
many appreciate what has already been achieved by Fletch & Ro.
They came in when we had one solitary point from nine games and a lot of ground to make up,and the way they hit the ground running and instantly turned a habitual losing streak to one of hope,well a damn site more hope than we had after nine games anyway
.I'm not good at working out percentages but I dont think theres a manager in the league who's managed such a turn around-points ratio compared to his predecessor in such a short time,not forgetting he's new to the job.
I'd say there are very few managers out there who'd have done a better job really.
We look at the table and see where we are and apportion that to Fletch but his record is infinitely better than the previous incumbents.
I think they're doing a magnificent job under the circumstances.
Fletch IS our manager,please get behind him.

Sep 25, 2010
Matt Neil":1p4h534q said:
I agree, I'm fully behind him.

Saturday was only the second time we've lost two in a row (previous time was three vs Swindon, Oxford, Cheltenham) with Fletcher (league games) whilst Peter Reid lost 8 in a row at the beginning of season.

Me too, If Fletch needs help, I amsure he will ask, like he is consulting O'Driscoll, but bringing a has-been like Warnock in will undermine the squad

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
I'm fully behind Fletcher while he stays in charge, however Warnock I believe has more chance of keeping us up this season, Warnock is the only available manager I would take over Fletcher.

Apr 24, 2006
Newton Abbot
For as long as Fletch is in the hot seat then I am too 100% behind him.
It took bollocks to step up to the plate and good on him.
He is not doing a bad job with what he has got. His signings are promising and hopefully this time next month we will be saying thank god Brent had faith and stuck with him.

Keep The Faith!

Feb 9, 2011
200% behind fletch needs our support not the kicking he's been getting so back him and the team !!

Lesley Somerville

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 1, 2011
Plymouth
Well said and I agree. If Warnock can help as an advisor or whatever, great, but Fletch has earned our support and I think he should remain as manager.

Sep 25, 2010
Cobi Budge":862ysu74 said:
I'm fully behind Fletcher while he stays in charge, however Warnock I believe has more chance of keeping us up this season, Warnock is the only available manager I would take over Fletcher.

Cobi Warnock is tosh

Feb 9, 2011
Cobi Budge":bg6veq18 said:

:doh: :doh:

A

Anonymous

We're perilously close to going out of the league, the time has come for very hard decisions.

Jul 19, 2011
Oxford
Oscar":18zyzhox said:
Cobi Budge":18zyzhox said:

Cobi Warnock is tosh

Any facts with that statment?

May 8, 2011
Cobi Budge":3iktgfyl said:

I agree with Cobi on this part.

Aug 7, 2010
Its a weird situation for me. I am 100% behind Fletch and always have been, but if Warnock agreed to manage Argyle it would be virtually impossible to turn down?

A

ArgylePaul72

Oscar":1kfh9e9r said:
Matt Neil":1kfh9e9r said:
I agree, I'm fully behind him.

Saturday was only the second time we've lost two in a row (previous time was three vs Swindon, Oxford, Cheltenham) with Fletcher (league games) whilst Peter Reid lost 8 in a row at the beginning of season.

Me too, If Fletch needs help, I amsure he will ask, like he is consulting O'Driscoll, but bringing a has-been like Warnock in will undermine the squad

I have to ask what makes Warnock a has been? - Didnt you notice he got QPR into the prem league last year after arriving with them 20th in the Championship, if thats a has been, ill take a has been any time.

As for replying to Cobi with "Warnock is Tosh" give your reasons why, your starting to post like a child under 16.

C

Connor Clarke

Ian Newell":3m145x1k said:
We're perilously close to going out of the league, the time has come for very hard decisions.

Agree with this.

James Brent might well have a massive decision to make this week, and our Football League status could rest on it...