gas board (any news yet?) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

gas board (any news yet?)

E

Ed_Blackburn

I keep thinking someone is talking about Bristol Rovers. First task of the GAS Board, pick a sensible name!

TCM

Jun 7, 2011
tonycholwell":2qohqp0w said:
totnes comie mike":2qohqp0w said:
any news on progress?please :greensmile:

All a bit quiet Mike, but it will be along dreckly :greensmile:
thank you tony,are you saying you know something?i would imagine its imagine its gona be difficult to please everyone so i can understand the board will have to get this one spot on, maybe thats the reason for no news ,if we cant put any meat on the bones just yet i think it would still be a good idear to keep us up to speed,,for instance,what stage is the prosess at?

TCM

Jun 7, 2011
totnes comie mike":h1vuuhia said:
tonycholwell":h1vuuhia said:
totnes comie mike":h1vuuhia said:

thank you tony,are you saying you know something?i would imagine its imagine its gona be difficult to please everyone so i can understand the board will have to get this one spot on, maybe thats the reason for no news ,if we cant put any meat on the bones just yet i think it would still be a good idear to keep us up to speed,,for instance,what stage is the prosess at?
ooppps,sorry about the typo,,,2x imagine,,,

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
totnes comie mike":2sg2lae0 said:
tonycholwell":2sg2lae0 said:

Mike I know as much or as little as most other posters, I was told it wont be long, but no definite time line.

Hope that helps.

TCM

Jun 7, 2011
tonycholwell":2xwaako0 said:
totnes comie mike":2xwaako0 said:
tonycholwell":2xwaako0 said:

Mike I know as much or as little as most other posters, I was told it wont be long, but no definite time line.

Hope that helps.
ok tony,well if it wont be long that will have to do :greensmile:just hopeing for a snippet,,,

H

Half-Time-Pasty

tonycholwell":rbe6j47y said:

Hope that helps.

Are you applying?

T

Tim Chown

I'm a bit surprised that as yet the club hasn't formally said what the preferred feedback route is for comments (by default I assume it's argyle@pafc.co.uk for emails), how long people have to voice their opinions, or who will be putting the flesh on the bones once the feedback has been digested. It would be nice to have just a bit more information along those lines.

It looks increasingly likely the new Trust Board will be in place before anything is finalised.

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
Lee Phipps":1i4j5kqk said:
tonycholwell":1i4j5kqk said:

Hope that helps.

Are you applying?

Like everyone else Lee, Im waiting for the details to be released.

At this point I am very tempted, to be honest but I am surprised there doesnt seem to be that much enthusiasm to stand.

Devil is often in the detail and I await publication of details with interest. It will also be difficult for an independent to beat the Trust organisation but anything worth winning is worth fighting for.

Hope that helps Lee, look forward to catching up at the PASTA meet.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
tonycholwell":1km1x4pq said:
Lee Phipps":1km1x4pq said:
tonycholwell":1km1x4pq said:

Hope that helps.

Are you applying?

At this point I am very tempted, to be honest but I am surprised there doesnt seem to be that much enthusiasm to stand.

Devil is often in the detail and I await publication of details with interest. It will also be difficult for an independent to beat the Trust organisation but anything worth winning is worth fighting for.

I didn't realsie you'd be up against the Trust Tony. IF you do stand will it be for one of the 4 "fans" places or will the ST group come under the umbrella of the Groups/Branches etc for their vacancy?

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
Keepitgreen":3qdqklr4 said:
tonycholwell":3qdqklr4 said:
Lee Phipps":3qdqklr4 said:
tonycholwell":3qdqklr4 said:

Hope that helps.

Are you applying?

I didn't realsie you'd be up against the Trust Tony. IF you do stand will it be for one of the 4 "fans" places or will the ST group come under the umbrella of the Groups/Branches etc for their vacancy?

Because of time Bob Id stand for one of the 4 fans places. Which ofcourse, the Trust will be just as free to enter.

Thats ofcourse if I stand ;)

TCM

Jun 7, 2011
Keepitgreen":2pbmggiu said:
tonycholwell":2pbmggiu said:
Lee Phipps":2pbmggiu said:
tonycholwell":2pbmggiu said:

Hope that helps.

Are you applying?

well someone must know?transparent?the question has been asked and as far as i can see ignored,some one needs to look up the word transparent. :doh:

A

Anonymous

totnes comie mike":1wn7dfny said:
Keepitgreen":1wn7dfny said:
tonycholwell":1wn7dfny said:
Lee Phipps":1wn7dfny said:
tonycholwell":1wn7dfny said:

Hope that helps.

Are you applying?

well someone must know?transparent?the question has been asked and as far as i can see ignored,some one needs to look up the word transparent. :doh:

What is the question?

TCM

Jun 7, 2011
Chris Webb":1y79uf63 said:
totnes comie mike":1y79uf63 said:
Keepitgreen":1y79uf63 said:
tonycholwell":1y79uf63 said:
Lee Phipps":1y79uf63 said:
tonycholwell":1y79uf63 said:

Hope that helps.

Are you applying?

What is the question?
the question is ,,is there any news on the progress with regards to the gas board