Setting up of GAS Board | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Setting up of GAS Board

Dec 23, 2010
Plymouth
Afternoon All,

Can someone please inform me what time the 'setting up of the GASBoard' meeting is being held tomorrow (Saturday) - understand it is being held in the Chisholm Loungue?

Sent an email to Chris Webb the other day registering my interest to attend, but no reply, as yet.

Presume it is not 'overbooked'??

Thanks in anticipation

Alan Barry
Argyle Trust Member No. 622
Season Ticket Holder

T

Tim Chown

It's at noon.

Note though that the first meeting is (on paper) looking to identify the various stakeholder groups involved. There's two or three further meetings to get into the details if the original proposal posted by Chris is followed.

Tim

A

argyle dude

For those of us not au fait with the corporate stuff, where is the chisholm lounge?

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
So who from Pasoti is going?

Dec 6, 2011
Just a quick one.

Tomorrows meeting is now maxed out in terms of attendees. As advertised admittance was either via named delegates of the various supporters groups or by emailing myself (as many have done).

Closed now so I can give names to the lady on gate 26 for entry. See you all there and there will be an update to supporters following the meeting.

Chris

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
I shall be there.

Early morning job in Shepton Mallet, then picking up a fellow green at Chew Stoke, but fingers crossed still there by noon.