AUCTION - Something very special..... SOLD for £2500 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

AUCTION - Something very special..... SOLD for £2500

A

Anonymous

Folks, this is in aid of The MND Association.

Those of you who know about the disease, know how random it is, and it has, unfortunately picked on an Argyle fan.

Roger Abbot has attended matches home and away for 55 years, man and boy (he's now 70 years old)

In a selfless act, Roger asked, via his mate, Nick Myles (who is a Pasoti'te) whether we can put something up for auction, so the monies can be donated to a charity, which is very close to Roger's heart. Apparently the MNDA have supported his family incredibly well, and Roger wanted to show his appreciation.

Their website is http://www.mndassociation.org/

I have been able to donate a fully signed PAFC shirt to Roger, thanks to PAFC, and that will delivered to him in the next week.

However, I have been able to secure and amazing auction item for this cause and here it is.

It's a Zinadine Zidane fully signed replica World Cup Final shirt. It comes with a COA.

However, and this has no COA, but apparently this is genuine, the match played Captain's Armband (signed by ZZ and Henri - who was Vice Captain at the time) comes with this shirt, and this is match played, however it cannot be verified in which match it was played.

It comes in a very attractive glass display case, and can be hung on a wall.

ScreenShot2012-09-02at125905.png

Bids please...........

Sep 15, 2009
Peverell
I've travelled the country on Abbeys mini bus trips and on occasions his car and If i had a tenner for every time he swore never again I'd be able clear every penny owed to staff on my own. The man is a complete one off and to witness the decline in someone who I always considered indestructible is truly heartbreaking. He was sat with us in the Lyndhurst on Saturday but now has a walking stick as he's increasingly unsteady on his feet and His speech is deteriating alarmingly. he lives for his Argyle and football in general and has an attitude and passion 30 years younger than his age.

£125

See ya next home game Abs.

Dec 9, 2008
£275

Abbey had the first large Argyle flag back in 93, such a shame there isn't more fans like him. Argyle to the core...

A

Anonymous

Nick - Just to just you know, his Argyle signed shirt will be delivered this afternoon, by my Mrs. :scarf:

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Amazing items Ian! You know how much I like these ones!

Alas this is out of my league!

Anyway, where's Nikkk?

earl grey

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 26, 2011
This is my favourite shirt of all time.

kitchen cupboards look ok too!

When will this one end? I may have to get drunk and bite the bullet :doh: