Luke Young | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Luke Young

T

Trapdoor

Over rated is a bit strong Luke is a good player but no saviour of pafc ! People and press need to let the boy go & concentrate on his footy

G

Greens12

Steve.PAFC2012":fef28qbn said:
Trapdoor":fef28qbn said:
Over rated is a bit strong Luke is a good player but no saviour of pafc ! People and press need to let the boy go & concentrate on his footy
No. Hes overated.

But he's going to be the next England cpatain :lol:

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
Really? The guy is 19 years old there is no need for this kind of thread dismissing his chances when his career has barely begun.

How many 19 year olds can say they held down a regular place in a proffesional football club, very few I imagine. Give him a chance...

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Steve.PAFC2012":2rvxnhqh said:
Trapdoor":2rvxnhqh said:
No. Hes overated.

How about just leaving him alone.

He's a young Plymothian just starting out in the game and for the second season running he's playing in a struggling and demoralised team. He's actually doing what many of us can only dream of.

Direct your frustrations elsewhere.

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
Mac Rickard":2tmvqbb5 said:
Steve.PAFC2012":2tmvqbb5 said:
Trapdoor":2tmvqbb5 said:
No. Hes overated.

But he's going to be the next England cpatain :lol:
Yeah you're so right! Such great vision and a instrumental passer of the ball!

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
PL2 3DQ":3ap7zf2i said:
Steve.PAFC2012":3ap7zf2i said:
Trapdoor":3ap7zf2i said:
No. Hes overated.

He's a young Plymothian just starting out in the game and for the second season running he's playing in a struggling and demoralised team. He's actually doing what many of us can only dream of.

Which makes Fletcher even more of an idiot for picking him.

Some of the sh*t on here saying he'll make the premiership is a joke.

Jun 28, 2004
PL2 3DQ":1sroqrwk said:
Steve.PAFC2012":1sroqrwk said:
Trapdoor":1sroqrwk said:
No. Hes overated.

I agree. Yet another pointless, unhelpful thread. :sigh:

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
chunks":3tz2t0pl said:
PL2 3DQ":3tz2t0pl said:
Steve.PAFC2012":3tz2t0pl said:
Trapdoor":3tz2t0pl said:
No. Hes overated.

I agree. Yet another pointless, unhelpful post. :sigh:
It's a forum of opinions, get used to it.

Jun 28, 2004
Steve.PAFC2012":3tqizql8 said:
chunks":3tqizql8 said:
PL2 3DQ":3tqizql8 said:
Steve.PAFC2012":3tqizql8 said:
Trapdoor":3tqizql8 said:
No. Hes overated.

I agree. Yet another pointless, unhelpful post. :sigh:
It's a forum of opinions, get used to it.

Thats right, it is. So I have given you mine. Get used to it. :thumbs: