PASTA to host New Years meeting with James Brent | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

PASTA to host New Years meeting with James Brent

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
PASTA (Plymouth Argyle Supporters Trapped in Avon) are delighted to announce their New Years meeting will be back on the 3rd January with special guest, James Brent.

Meeting will be at the Ratepayers Arms, Filton, 7pm for 7.15 start.

Open to all members and visiting Argyle fans alike. Any queries or travel concerns please contact me via pm.

Mods, can you sticky this for us please?

KeithB

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 30, 2004
Launceston
Tony, I will definitely be there for this one! Well done for arranging this. :thumbs:

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
Graham Evans":3p9hv8dh said:
For all those not trapped in Avon could somebody please ask him why Carl Fletcher is still the manager ?

Graham, Ive no doubt that will crop up and more than that, I would think so would JB:)

D

Damon.Lenszner

Open to all members and visiting Argyle fans alike.

Maybe a minibus full of the Trust Board and other vociferous members could attend to ask James face to face the questions he refuses to answer in writing.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Damon.Lenszner":tb287d0i said:
Open to all members and visiting Argyle fans alike.

Maybe a minibus full of the Trust Board and other vociferous members could attend to ask James face to face the questions he refuses to answer in writing.

Has JB actually refused? Has he actually said "I'm refusing to answer the questions from the Trust"?

D

Damon.Lenszner

Ask a Trust Board member Ian - I think you will find the answer is yes.

I am certain that the actual reply will be made public at some point. It does not make for pretty reading.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Damon - Or perhaps JB would like to answer the questions face to face rather than in writing?

D

Damon.Lenszner

I hope he will Ian - and yes PP I would be on that bus.

Jan 7, 2004
I can't be there but would be interested if a question could be asked. If 25% of the applicants for the DOF had international experience (according to Chris Webbs post) why was this wealth of experience passed over?

Aug 15, 2008
I am a trust member and if there's a communication from Brent to the Trust management I would like to hear it.

Dec 15, 2012
I am just hoping we can offer James a warm welcome, thank him personally for his part in saving the club, and then have an evening of insightful and respectfully challenging questions. I sincerely hope it is not hijacked by a group in a minibus led by Damon.

Matt Chappell
PASTA

Jan 27, 2012
I think he has had enough credit for "saving the club". He will reap plenty of financial reward once his developments take place. So please don't kiss his arse too much.

He needs to start addressing the serious issue of Argyle's league position, our apparently weak playing budget and what action he is going to take to increase home attendances. Please watch out for "political" answers which sound very convincing but actually mean very little in terms of substance. We need actions.

I am trying very hard to like James Brent but I need convincing that he is really the club's saviour.